[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708399022011989.jpg (31 KB, 624x749)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Is it now time to admit that Blender has "won", /3/?
>>
Thank you jannies for all you do for the users of this board.
>>
>>982934
nah
>>
>>982935
+1
>>
listen, all I'm saying is no one has even come close to replicating blender's donut quality in Maya...
>>
>>982942
listen, all I'm saying is that you should be banned for your own good, Cris
>>
And I'm also saying that it must be true that men must have their real brain into their genitals because the jannies are fucking retarded.
>>
File: asdfasef2.jpg (20 KB, 1024x1024)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>
>>982960

Hey there! I saw your post about 3D rendering and thought I’d chime in. 3D rendering is such a fascinating field because it blends art and technology to create stunning visuals. Whether you’re aiming for photorealistic results or going for a more stylized approach like cel shading, the possibilities are endless.

One thing I find particularly interesting is the way rendering techniques continue to evolve. From real-time rendering in games and simulations to the more methodical approach of ray tracing for film, each method has its own set of challenges and advantages. It’s all about finding the right tool for the job and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.

What’s your take on the future of 3D rendering? Do you think we’ll see more AI integration or perhaps new methods that we haven’t even imagined yet?
>>
>>982961
>cel shading
* incel shading
>>
>>982960
I reflect your curses back at you Cris because although you were born with significant mental limitations, that doesn't give you the right to harass everybody else.
>>
>blender thread
>0 donuts posted
sus
>>
>>984487
I was thinking the same, this smells like Maya glowies
>>
File: doonut.jpg (119 KB, 1730x1090)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>984515
Maya glowies are in this thread, I can feel it
>>
>>982934
no, everything that comes from blender for some reason looks like a blob of wax, that's why the donuts are so popular, because they are one of few objects that don't look weird in Blender
>>
>>984545
What about chicken mcnuggets?
>>
>>984597
yummy but unrenderable in blender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.