[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7e7.jpg (74 KB, 680x680)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
post unserious and whimsical fashion
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1643286368020.jpg (86 KB, 920x518)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>18107374
>>18107373
>>18107371
>>
>>
>>
File: can't shrug the doug.png (2.5 MB, 796x1632)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
>>18107371
>>18107373
>>18107374
>>18107379
none of these are even his zaniest fit
>>
>>
>>18107381
You goddamn piece of shit that was going to be the finale.
>>
>>18107383
honestly this might be the most /fa/ doug has ever looked and i doubt its even on purpose
best pose, best hairstyle, and a (relatively) restrained outfit

plus there's something about candid photos like that that just look cooler than regular fitpics, cause there's for once a context to it that isn't just "i set up a camera to take a picture of myself in an outfit that i might not even wear anywhere"
i wonder why he looks so tired in this pic
>>
>>18107398
Look at who he's sitting next to and also understand that despite being gay, Doug dislikes flamboyantly gay and trans people. Also despite being flamboyant himself. His exhaustion is actually understandable.

I do agree though, his face and hair here look good. Maybe he's just as bad at taking pics as he is planning fits? Doug j know you're going to come into this thread eventually, why the fuck did you look cool here and ass everywhere else? Can you take all your pics from this angle and with this camera?
>>
>>18107357
i'd pick minion.
>>
File: pee wee.png (1.03 MB, 972x630)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>18107371
Lmao. This has to be intentional.

R-right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUWy21bPGh4
>>
speak of the devil

>>18107430
>Look at who he's sitting next to and also understand that despite being gay, Doug dislikes flamboyantly gay and trans people. Also despite being flamboyant himself. His exhaustion is actually understandable.

hate to break it to you but thats not a gay man or trans woman thats just a 50 year old chinese woman with no sense of fashion. i thought they were a man at first too, dw. but nah, thats just what they look like. I suppose if you haven't seen a lot of people with that kind of physiognomy then you might be unsure what you're looking at

I was just incredibly sleep-deprived that day, I actually fell asleep on that very bench. It was a candid photo taken by someone else when we were at some small-time modern art gallery for a college field trip.

As for the fit, that's just the kind of thing I wore to college everyday, chucks and all. Since then I've donated that suit since the jacket was too short and it was all polyester anyway, and I ended up wearing right through those "chucks" (they were cheap knockoffs from Walmart). But for what it's worth, both those chucks and that suit served me pretty well, a brown suit goes with a lot in my wardrobe and it was easy to throw on every day.
Right now I'm in the process of ordering a much better-quality, better-fitting suit in the same color, though solid this time, not plaid. I'm also gonna buy some proper chuck taylors, not cheap knockoffs. So I'll eventually be able to recreate this outfit but better.

>>18107473
yeah it is, its what i wore on Halloween to honour the late great himself
>>
File: 20230105_163023.jpg (3.1 MB, 1469x3158)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB JPG
>>18107430
>Maybe he's just as bad at taking pics as he is planning fits?
If you've got any advice or resources on taking fitpics that would be great.
And yeah very few of the outfits I've put together in the past have been "planned" per se, for a long time I just sort of bought whatever caught my eye and by some fluke it would almost go together with the other stuff I had. Maybe there was a plan here or there but sometimes things didn't end up fitting and a lot of times my "direction" changed. my fashion journey has been pretty much by the seat of my pants, totally scattershot, just throwing shit at the wall.

I never really even thought the brown suit was something I was going to wear often, didn't think brown was my color. I just bought it super cheap for a wedding where they had a specific color palette in mind and I wanted to play into that (I was also the grooms stylist, if you can believe it). It was one of the few times you could say I actually planned an outfit (picrel) because I specifically bought the suit, shirt, bowtie, socks, and flower all to put that outfit together

But turns out it also went pretty well with this bulk lot of semi-spear collar shirts that I got a good deal on, (like the orange one in >>18107383), which in turn went with the collection of $1 thrift store ties i had amassed, so it basically became the backbone of my wardrobe for nearly a whole year as I went to college. Now that I've donated it, and with my only suit being the one in >>18107374 (which goes with very little color-wise), I think the logical next step is just to replace it with something better. Even if it was a shitty suit I'm glad I had it, it helped my style progression along quite a fair deal and accompanied me through a years worth of trials and tribulations. Like I said, seat of my pants.

If i could do this outfit again I probably wouldn't have gone for the technicolor blue socks though. yeesh
>>
>>18107380
an expired femboy is always grim to see
>>
File: 1693459511155236.png (192 KB, 255x621)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>
>>18107371
>>18107373
>>18107374
>>18107379
>>18107381
This guy is completely unironically my fashion guru.
>>
>>18108141
Turn your trip back on Doug.

I fucking love Doug bait threads. Every week or so he spazzes out, people call him out on his shit, he sort of owns up to it and says he's going to leave to get his shit together and improve and then....doesn't do either of those things.

Doug I posted these pics knowing you'd come. You're that predictable. You can't resist the urge to talk about yourself and attempt to make it look like you know what you're doing.
>>
>>18108242
>make it look like you know what you're doing.
i just wrote out multiple paragraphs about how i really don't know what i'm doing
that's the fun part

also that person ain't me

and at least I stopped posting /tip/ after I said I would, you, on the other hand, kept talking about me even when people told you to fuck off.

hows that kiwifarms thread coming along, btw?

>>18108141
thanks, i'm flattered
if you've got any cool fits i'd like to see them
>>
File: 1000010669.jpg (55 KB, 1224x1632)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>18107371
I love this guy and I love pic related.
They are my favorite two /fa/ people.
>>
>>18108134
nice iphone bro
>>
>>18108134
BAW-WIS!

Dorris The Norris!

Hi it me, Jwagzz.
>>
>>18108242
if doug got his hair under control and ate some food he might pull it off
guy has infinite confidence points
>>
>>18107381
This is early Doug. Very much invested in playing a character. I like the devious, but I like Doug for Doug.
>>18107373
Say what you want about the style he likes, but the color coordination is on point. Shirt, tie, suit it just works.
>>18107374
>>18107379
These two are from the time he put the work in. You can see him kind of playing a character, but it's a genuine version of him.
>>18107383
Prime example of late Doug.
Proof in the wild that he made it. The chucks look black and they should be brown, but this is a /fa/ outfit.
>>18108060
>its what i wore on Halloween to honour the late great himself
Based. I hope you're happy with your fashion journey. You improved a lot. I'm proud of you.
>>18108141
>This guy is completely unironically my fashion guru.
And with good reason. There are few examples of people who managed to incorporate the partially overly harsh feedback without losing their individual sense of style.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.