[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cremated.png (488 KB, 599x566)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
What does /fa/ think of this? Seems like the sort of androgyny akin to the 80s with guys like Prince and David Bowie is making a comeback (not accounting for all the trans/genderqueer/whatever nonsense)
>>
>>18119704
idk how this dude reminds you of prince or bowie apart from the fact that he's feminine. the dude just sells makeup and talks shit on the internet
also, a comeback? i don't think androgyny was ever popular outside of artists and musicians. the "trans genderqueer whatever nonsense" is just mostly mentally ill fags with way to much time on their hands, residing mostly in north america. it doesn't seem to have much to do with androgyny and carrying both male and female physical qualities and more about gender identity and wtf people call you.
>>
>>18119751
nigga
>>
>>18119823
so that dude in OP's pic doesn't look feminine at all he's got a huge brick chin and great big flapping man hands, makeup alone cannot make you look feminine
it's a clownish look and the "fashion" equivalent would be pic rel
>>
>>18119704
>making a comeback
jeffree star was internet famous before you were even born zoomie
>>
If you want to be like David Bowie you better start by being a lot less gay.
>>
>>18119704
How do you guys find makeup inspo. Not makeup like op but more sublte less trans.
>>
male eyeliner is 100% making a comeback. zoomies call it "guyliner"
>>
>>18120250
>male eyeliner is 100% making a comeback. zoomies call it "guyliner"
2020 called
>>
>>18120250
why do zoomies have no culture of their own?
>>
>>18119982
and a lot more bisexual
>>
File: annoyedd pepe mug.jpg (25 KB, 525x384)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>18119704
>/fa/ggots miss the entire point of the thread yet again
Many such cases.

Anyway OP, yeah it seems like it's coming back to an extent, but you hardly see men in makeup outside fashion contexts. I think the LGBT crowd has definitely had a strong influence on it, and Jeffree Star is one of them.
>>
bampo
>>
File: IMG_8271.jpg (54 KB, 736x875)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Jeffree Star was cooler when he was goth
>>
>>18119704
I'm sorry but if you wear makeup as a man you are gay, or hanging around fags who normalise it too you. I don't mean this as an insult but more of a wake up call for you.
>>
>>18123066
What about the medieval kings and noblemen who wore it and went on to have multiple wives?
>>
>>18124006
they’re gay
why do you even think that’s an argument lol
>>
>>18124044
>have sex with women
>GAY LOL
Typical /fa/ggot
>>
>>18119704
it'll never be popular as it never was except with your usual rockstars. there will be dudes wearing coverup and maybe even foundation but male makeup is usually just to hide blemishes
>>
>>18120807
Little China girls are built like boys I guess
>>
>>18124660
But you do see a lot of it on runways lately
>>
>>18124593
>defends degenerate historical makeup-wearing fags
>calls other anons gay
>>
"Regular" makeup looks like shit on both women and men.
Makeup as in eyeliner or something looks hot as fuck on boys.
>>
It’s gay. Unless you are (we’re at this point) rockstar, it’s just something you see on the internet. You don’t even see this in public unless the person is a faggot letting the world know he’s a faggot, or it’s Halloween. It wasn’t even normal during the MySpace days and was just for the internet. The only places in public that normalize it are Korea and Japan, and that’s limited to BB cream.
>>
File: dude looks like a lady.jpg (1.43 MB, 1278x1847)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>18126947
What about this guy?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.