[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sony Xperia 1 VI.jpg (82 KB, 900x900)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Sony edition

>What phone has X and Y feature?
Don't ask, use these!
https://www.gsmarena.com/search.php3
https://www.kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones
https://phonedb.net/index.php?m=device&s=query

Good Resources:
>Reviews
https://www.gsmarena.com
https://www.phonearena.com
https://www.notebookcheck.net

>Frequency Checkers
https://www.frequencycheck.com
https://kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker
https://willmyphonework.net

>Visual Phone Size Comparison
https://phonesized.com/
https://www.phonearena.com/phones/size

>Everything rooting and custom ROM related
>Beware carrier variants with locked bootloaders
https://www.xda-developers.com/

>Debloat your stock ROM
https://github.com/0x192/universal-android-debloater

>Open source Android applications
https://f-droid.org/

>Android App compatibility list for de-googled phones
https://plexus.techlore.tech/

>Custom ROMs suggestions, privacy guides
https://gearjail.neocities.org/

>Recommended Chinese phones
https://pastebin.com/GMxbc1XB

>Try out Android on your iToy
https://trygalaxy.com

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Anyone aggressively promoting iPhone is an underage micropenis shill who should be ignored
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how many shekels you spent on a good/bad phone

Previous thread: >>100263536
>>
s24 or pixel
my new phone?
>>
Why is 4chan obsessed with Android

Many normal people have iPhones
>>
>>100310176
i'd go with the samsung
>>
>>100310176
Pixels suck
>>
>>100310190
yeah but we ain't retarded
>>
>>100310064
ordered an s24 ultra from my cell company, feel like i'll regret it
a lot of people say it sucks
overheats, worse camera than the s23u, weird bugs, touch jitters, connectivity issues, etc

meh, was gonna get the way discounted cheaper Pixel 8 pro, but way too many people complaining that the cellular modem is dogshit and they aren't getting calls and it constantly disconnects with terrible battery life

I just don't know
>>
>>100310206
>bro just buy this phone then spend hours of your life flashing a custom rom made by some random guy in his bedroom, it's totally trustworthy
Retarded
>bro buy a chinese phone which is 100% being spied on by the chinese communist party
Retarded
>>
>>100310225
just buy a samsung retard
>>
>>100310237
>bro just buy some bloated piece of shit
Retarded
>>
>>100310217
It's better than S23U. I own both.
>>
>>100310500
>muh bloat
get a fucking feature phone faggot
>>
File: Sapphire-Blue-MO.png (121 KB, 720x720)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
My s24 blue came today, I'm happy with it. It's the first time I've bought something expensive and not instantly regretted it. Fuck that s10e with 50 minutes of sot. Now I can finally never look at another mobile phone review for the next 7 years. Reading specs is not a review
>>
>>100310064
>>100310064
Itoddlers and Samsungtoddlers gracing the opening ceremonies of /spg/ again. Sadge.
>>
>>100310176
iphone 15 pro
>>
>>100309799
>So what you are telling me is that the guy crying about 10€ a year for endless sideloading and no need for a pc ever, even for the setup is a jobless highschool kid
Nowhere did I label him like that. But that's just the majority of the iphone audience who succumbed to peer pressure. Besides, the retard is measuring people's worth thru the phones they own.
>>
>>100310176
I'd go with the pixel by sheer virture of not having to deal with samsungs garbage bloatware.

In my country, the telecom companies made a deal with Samsung so that when you put the simcard in, it automatically downloads the telecom company's app and you can not uninstall it unless you put another telecom company's sim card in, then it auto wipes the old app and downloads the new one.

For that reason, fuck samsung.
>>
>>100311164
And fuck it, on a Samsung you'll have samsung and google sniffing through your data. You might aswell get a pixel and cut samsung off. No need for them as the middleman
>>
just ordered a new flex cable to attempt a fix on my Poco F2 Pro, but i've been looking at my options if it still refuses to live..
What are the general opinions on the ZTE Red Magic 9 Pro?
If i'm replacing the F2, i'd want equal/better camera and video, 3.5mm jack, notchless preferred good battery/charge
>>
Got gifted a samsung tab s9
Haven't used a phone in a month.
>>
>>100311164
bloatware
Honestly that's my only reason for considering pixel
Love their hardware but bloatware just as annoying
Wish they gave option for stock Android
>>
>>100311544
So you don't go out
>>
File: 1670458881017712.gif (376 KB, 300x169)
376 KB
376 KB GIF
>>100310190
>Many normal people have iPhones

Has it perhaps occurred to you that I don't care about what other people use? I care about what's the best and iphones do not have any advantages over the high end android phones

And thank God I don't live in the US where mouthbreathers will lose their minds if they see a "green bubble"
>>
After 6 years I'm finally upgrading from my iPhone 8 Plus, and highly debating making the switch to Android. iOS feels limiting.

I have some Android noob questions after a bit of research:
- How do speakers, mics and haptics on modern Androids tend to stack up to my ancient ass Apple phone? I've heard Nothing Phone 2's haptics suck for instance. I just need it to be equal in quality at minimum.
- How futureproof would 8gb of RAM be? I'm leaning towards 12gb for now because you never know how low software developers will stoop.
- How good is Wi-Fi calling support on Android? Do different carriers treat different phones differently? Does Wi-Fi calling support get worse when you flash a ROM? I basically need Wi-Fi calling, I get shit service where I live.
- How badly does flashing a custom ROM like LineageOS tend to affect performance and battery life? OEMs seem to have a bunch of little optimizations.
- Just how hard is it to safely disable all the telemetry and tracking bullshit from modern OEM versions of Android? If I stick with an OEM OS for its optimizations, I'll want to gut that shit.
- Same as above, but for ads. Are there OSes with built-in ads? And if I use something like AdAway, will I get a bunch of left-over ad UI that I can't remove?
- If I DO flash a custom ROM, or I root, how hard is it to get stuff like Google Wallet contactless payment working, and other stuff that gets bitchy about rooted devices? How long until shit breaks and you have to wait for another workaround on average? Should I just not bother? I don't use Apple Pay or any banking apps on my iPhone right now.
- What's are updates like on custom ROMs like LineageOS? How often are there new versions for security updates, and what's the update process like overall? Xperia 1 V falls behind other phones in the amount of years of updates they provide, but if I don't have to worry about potentially nuking my data (like 2FA stuff) every time I update, I might go with a custom ROM.
>>
I'm on SM-G991B/DS . i wish to debloat, degoogle and run custom ROMs, i want to sign anything that goes onto it with a new key and lock the BL.
Is it correct that thanks to treble any GSI will run on my device and the devicetree will be fully supported as the hardware will be abstracted ?
What steps to follow, where can I find instructions that are not like the schizo rants on XDA ?
Thanks.
>>
>>100310524
>he's seething so much that he starts thinking about gay shit
>>
>>100310747
wow, kudos to Samsung. Being a modern phone, it's genuinely pretty. Too bad about BloatUI though.
>>
>>100311679
Where do you think you are?
But also i always go out with a laptop bag.
>>
File: oJyHrglg.jpg (68 KB, 728x728)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
So I upgraded from an S21U to a S23U and I can feel a genuine difference in many aspects, this thing is pretty awesome
>>
Nice kat
Does it bark
>>
>>100310064
So no 21:9?
>>
>>100310190
Yeah many normal people have crippling debt too
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (88 KB, 1080x960)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>100311727
Hey, that was my old phone
>I think the newest iphones still have the best sounding speakers, but compared to your eight plus modern android phones are pretty comparable if not a bit better. As far as the haptics go the pixel phones are generally regarded as having fairly good haptics.
>8gb would be fine but I don't know your specific use case.
>WiFi calling is supported, as far as other roms go I've only used WiFi calling with Graphene but it worked just fine.
>in my opinion, a custom ROM is the way to go. I would argue that generally you will see performance improvements and possibly better battery life due to less bloat being on the phone.
>there is something called android bloater that uses ADB to gut out most of the excess spyware. Of course, that won't get rid of everything. I would recommend either using a custom rom or a vpn firewall to get rid of the tracking.
>Some OS's do in fact have ads, generally seen more in the Chinese Android Phones (ex Xiaomi), but if the phone interests you there are ways to get rid of it mentioned above.
>I haven't used google wallet on my phone, but AFAIK it should still work fine with a custom rom, but rooting may present issues.
>overall, Lineage is pretty good about staying up on security updates, although this will depend largely on your smartphone of choice, as more popular phones will generally get faster and more frequent updates. The only pain in the ass with Lineage is that going for major updates, say from Lineage 18 to 19, requires a PC to complete the update. You'll want to make sure you keep all of the device files you used/created installing Lineage for when you upgrade.
Hopes this helps anon. Android can be pretty fun if you enjoy tinkering.
>>
>>100311727
>How do speakers, mics and haptics on modern Androids tend to stack up to my ancient ass Apple phone?
Depends entirely on the model. Unfortunately many reviewers don't talk much about haptics.
>How futureproof would 8gb of RAM be?
Worst case scenario more apps get shut down in the background. That's really the main drawback of having less than 8gb of ram. It's nice to have more but not a major consideration imo, unless you're really into gaming.
>How good is Wi-Fi calling support on Android?
Never used it so I can't say, maybe some other anon can help
>How badly does flashing a custom ROM like LineageOS tend to affect performance and battery life?
In a lot of cases it improves it. But keep in mind that lineageos doesn't support most phones, especially newer ones.
>Same as above, but for ads. Are there OSes with built-in ads?
Xiaomi has built in ads, you can disable them I think but it's still a bother. I think samsung has some stuff too, just not as much, mainly shilling their own stuff.
>If I DO flash a custom ROM, or I root, how hard is it to get stuff like Google Wallet contactless payment working, and other stuff that gets bitchy about rooted devices?
The main issue at this point is that unlocking the bootloader violates safetynet's hardware integrity or something like that. Most apps don't care about it, and you can bypass the other stuff they do care about, but some apps will refuse to work if hardware integrity isn't validated. And bypassing it is a major pain in the ass last I tried. I'd suggest trying to get a phone where you'll like the stock os if you can. That said I think google wallet works even on rooted devices.
>What's are updates like on custom ROMs like LineageOS?
Pretty smooth update process for the most part, it gets messier when you update the android version. You can do a "dirty" update, which keeps all your data and apps intact though.
>>
>>100310747
>>100311964
I like that samsung have made their S and A phones all look the same
(i have an A53)
>>
>>100313084
I wish they made some base s series sized a series phones
>>
>>100310176
S24
>>
File: 1682156571631562.jpg (274 KB, 957x2078)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>100310500
Here's all the bloat on the iPhone btw.
>>
>>100313725
If I remember right, you can uninstall those apps and download them later if you want them
>>
>>100312604
>>100312658
Thanks for the info. I'm sorta between these two phones right now:

Xperia 1 V:
+ 3.5mm headphone jack
+ Dual SIM (I'm not really into the whole eSIM thing)
- Bad update lifetime
- Missing some 4g and 5g bands
- Very pricey for the specs

OnePlus 12:
+ Decent update lifetime
+ LTPO display, variable refresh rate (improves battery life, right?)
- Curved screen (never used it, maybe it's okay but it's an unknown to me)
- Chinese OS, probably has extra bloat on it

I'm currently leaning towards the OnePlus 12, am I missing any important details about these two or any other phones good phones? I wish the Zenfone 11 U had an unlockable bootloader.
>>
Xiaomi 14 or OnePlus 12?
>>
>>100314399
Yeah you'll probably he happier with the OP12. IIRC their os actually isn't that bad bloat wise, but I could be wrong.
>>
File: fdroid-logo.png (49 KB, 512x512)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
Can anon recommend apps from Fdroid to do the following:

>Send / Receive phone calls
>Send / Receive SMS
>Store contacts with vcf export / import
>An email client

Running Android 13

Trying to remove as much google from phone as possible with debloater.
>>
>>100314463
Whichever phone has ufs 4.0!
>>
>>100314210
Same thing on Android buddy.
>>
what are good sub $100 phones?
>>
>>100310217
get one of the xperias
>>
>>100311449
Poco F5 non Pro if you don't care about lack of microsd support.
>>
>>100310064
I'm wanting a better screen protector and have yet to try those tempered glass protectors with the UV liquid between them. How are they to remove once they've done their job?
How are they? I want to upgrade from one of those gel-like protectors for my pixel 7, but all i can find are either films or ones that have that horrid spot for the fingerprint reader.
>>
Reposting in hopes of an answer. I dented my Poco F3 and am now on the market for a new android. My budget is 450€ tops and I don't really play videogames on the phone outside of some emulators. I like large screens with decent definition but a phone with good sound is ideal since listening to music is what I mostly use it for.
>>
>>100318034
this is why I will never understand smartphone faggots. one dent on your phone and you're already in the mood to buy a new one.
if you dented your laptop you'd not even give a shit and just continue to use it like nothing happened
just get a nokia dumbphone and stop griefing over every single damn bit of wear and tear
>>
>>100318034
Get a Nothing phone 2a
>>
>>100318094
The dent affected about a fifth of the screen, it caused the upper layer to pop up a bit like there's air beneath it. Also, I've had this phone since it released and it has multiple scratches and smaller dents.

>>100318112
Thank you, I'll look into this.
>>
>>100315953
Whatever cheap shit your carrier offers
>>
Week into the OP12 (coming from the OP5T) and have nothing to complain about. Battery life, Camera quality are excellent. The screen is good, but the curve adds nothing but annoying reflections, occasional miss touches at the edges.

Very good all rounder considering the price. The main selling point for me is the option to unlock the bootloader/ root without jumping through a million hoops to extend the useful life. Id probably suggest the OP12R in my use case, the differences between the two aren't worth the extra cost
>>
>>100318379
I bought my wife the 12R after her S21U completely shat the bed at random, she's been very happy with it.
>>
How does one replace a non replaceable bartery?
>>
>>100318857
With a little heat. Look up tutorials.
>>
File: 1000001325.png (1.75 MB, 1080x2400)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>100310176
>>100310201
Pixel's are the only devices that can translate and give you subtitles in a lot of languages on the fly. That and all the AI features makes Pixel phones the best phones ever made. No I don't care about charging speed and no I don't care if my phone get's slightly warm sometimes. Tiny price to pay for these insane features
>>
File: 1695835557690.png (218 KB, 900x851)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>100319206
Just learn japanese anon
>>
File: 1543893512641.jpg (31 KB, 299x491)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>100310190
I enjoy forcing apple cucks to deal with my blue bubbles.
>>
>>100310190
Androidfags have an inferiority complex and constantly need to convince themselves that they’re better. iPhonefags don’t give a fuck, they don’t think about androidpoors ever
>>
>>100318034
get a soft case

t. retard with slippery hands
>>
If I buy android tablet with pen, can I connect it to pc and use it for drawing on pc?
>>
>>100319206
>vtumors
you will never be a woman
you will never be japanese
listen to this anon >>100319222 instead of coping with MTL like a beta faggot
>>
>>100319222
Learning Japanese is pointless if I will never live in Japan anyway
>>
>>100319359
Then stop watching vtumors you beta faggot
>>
>>100319363
You guys just jealous because your phones can't translate Japanese live and feel like you now wasted years learning the language heheheh
>>
>>
>>100319206
>software feature
surely you'll be able to sideload this onto a s24
>>
>>100313174
same here anon, I'd buy them in a heartbeat
though I do wish they had headphone jacks and SD card slots
>>
File: pM39bU9.png (362 KB, 700x700)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>100319253
I think you mean green bubbles anon...
>>
>>100312110
shame about the non-flat screen
otherwise it would be the perfect phone
>>
>>100319702
It is in the settings on Samsung phones but only for English. It has been saying more language coming soon for years now so I doubt you will get it any time soon. Also you cannot sideload it
>>
>>100319206
I don't think I'll ever need that thing. All I really care for is good display and less blatware. In ideal world it would also have sd card but then again I moved everything to cloud anyway.
Gave up to globohomo
>>
>>100319206
>Region locked/muttland exclusive features
Kys
>>100319702
>>100319962
>>100320312
Just wait for the samsung version. Pixel features flaunted by Jewgle are mostly US only or in limited territories. They're not even a hardware company.
>>
>>100319962
>Also you cannot sideload it
I've sideloaded countless pixel features to my samsung phone, both back when I was in yuanUI and now that I'm on lineage. There's no way someone didn't or won't make this available externally
>>
>>100310190
there are a lot of 4ch users with an iphone they just don't care about announcing it to the entire world
>>
>>100320572
It isnt available anywhere. As proof you cannot give me a link.
>>100320477
Samsung is the worst company ever who loves to scam their users. They also have terrible cameras. No ultra being able to zoom doesnt make the normal pictures any better. Pixel phones are insanely comfy and doesnt look like a McDonalds toy phone out of the box like oneUI does. I had countless Samsung phones like the S23 being the last. Never buying their garbage ever again. Basically stay away from anything made in Asia. Even Sony are fucking retarded. I am staying with Pixel since they are the only ones who makes a proper phone these days without all the bullshit you get everywhere else.
>>
File: Not a hardware company.png (1.43 MB, 2022x1048)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>100321076
>Pixel phones are insanely comfy and doesnt look like a McDonalds toy phone out of the box like oneUI does.
They designed their Quick settings to be Senior Citizen friendly. But when faced with the issue of fitting lesser buttons, they fused the Wifi/Data/BT together. That's far from comfy.
>Basically stay away from anything made in Asia.
Why should I? Google/USA hogs everything they feature on their praise releases. And my other brand Huawei aren't saddled with DEI bs. My LG had a Live Caption option so it's only a matter of time others (not LG) make them for Translate. And vtoober fans can currently cope with just youtube CC.

t. Not a vtoober fan.
>>
>>100321420
Live caption has been there for years on nearly all Android phones. Be able to translate has only been for Pixel's. Stop coping
>>
>>100321076
>It isnt available anywhere. As proof you cannot give me a link.
I didn't say that it is, I said that countless other pixel features have been ported to stock android, ranging from apps to system features.

All I'm saying is that it could perfectly happen at any time, and maybe, _just maybe_ it has happened. I'm not gonna do research for a feature that I'm not even interested in lol
>>
>>100321588
I already looked before returning to my Pixel. There are none and there wont be since its obviously relies on Google's tensor chip. There are no other software which can match this even on pc's
>>
>>100310747
What did you do to your S10e? I've had one for the past four years and it's still doing just fine. I haven't even changed the battery yet.
The only thing I didn't like about it was the stupid glass back but I've stuck some tape over it and now it's perfect. I'll keep it till it literally disintegrates or until they start phasing out 4G
>>
>>100311689
When normies say that iPhones are intuitive, they're talking out of their ass. I used one for work a few years ago and it was an exercise in frustration. I couldn't even figure out how to attach photos to an email. I only did about three things on it and two of them were painful.
IPhones are only intuitive if you've been using them for the last ten years and your brain has been shaped into a box by Apple and iOS, otherwise it's the exact opposite.
>>
My iPhone 5C can't run 1080p videos. Is it codec matter that can fixed with some custom player, or hardware limitation?
>>
>>100322029
What codec? How big are the files? It just might not be powerful enough to run it
>>
>>100322259
500 Mb and 1 Gb mp4 24-min long episodes.
>>
S22 256GB or S23 128GB? Coming from a S20 Plus, just looking to downsize physically and get rid of the fucking curved edges
>>
What settings do I need to disable on my iPhone? I just realized it's discoverable and shit by other phones. Not a fan of this shit
>>
>>100324161
Please wait while I airdrop you the guide :)
>>
>>100324166
I haven't made an account yet so luckily most of that shit is disabled. I also realized that it pings off other phones when you set it up offline which is gay but whatever. It was a gift and I haven't used an iPhone in a decade.
>>
>>100321849
>>100310747
My mom uses her S10e like a lunatic, listening to stuff on it while charging it, not to say she didn't optimize background services and settings and whatnot, and its battery is still going strong after 4 years. I guess that's the advantage of their battery technology. I just hope it won't blow up into her face.
>>
should I just get an iphone 13 for like 400 bucks just so my family will stop harassing me about getting facetime
>>
>>100321076
>They also have terrible cameras.

They do? My experience with my S23U shows me otherwise.
>>
>>100324460
Facetime works with Androids too now, just has to initiated by the iPhone user. Plus there's tons of video chatting apps like Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp, Zoom, Skype, Oovoo, Microsoft Teams etc.
>>
>>100323974
S23.
>>
>>100324555
For the sure-fire Snapdeagon Gen 2 instead of risking exynos, yeah? Has anyone here ever bought amazon refurbs/renewed?
>>
Just got an iPhone 14, tell interesting things to do/install
>>
>>100324599
You have a broken xr.
>>
>>100324599
sell it
t. iphone 15 user
>>
>>100324590
>For the sure-fire Snapdeagon Gen 2 instead of risking exynos, yeah?
Yeah.

Also check ebay and see if you can get it new.
>>
>>100324599
Documents for proper file management and a-Shell, pretty powerful teminal app.
>>
>>100324628
A-shell vs ish
>>
>>100319276
Normal people aren't austistic about phones
>Inb4 women judging by phone
Women aren't people
>>
>>100324599
Throw it inthe bin
>>
>>100324599
ugh...creeps with old phones give me the ick :/
>>
File: kroni.jpg (40 KB, 500x491)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>100310064
is there an app for android that shows me hardware information (cpu and battery usage, temperature etc.) in my status bar?
>>
>>100325269
...even better if it would visualize it in graphs
>>
>>100292150
> why not? genuine question don't know anything about smartphones
Because of ads in the menu
>>
>>100324599
Get maplesigner and make androidfags seethe
t. Android fag who recently switched back from iPhone
>>
>>100325571
>maplesigner
Wat dis? I'm completely new to apple
>>
>>100325762
unlimited sideloading for 10bucks a year with no need of a computer ever like you do with altstore
>>
>>100325789
>Paying to sideload apps
What the fuck is going on over in Apple land bruh
>>
Pixel 9 Pro or iPhone 16 Pro Max when they launch? I'm tired of Samsung and their half assed shit. I just want something that has a big display, wireless charging and just werks but I've heard Pixels have poor build quality and QC. Is Google still stuck on shitty rebranded Exynos this year?
>>
Would you still consider an iPhone 14 Pro an “iPhone”? Or is iPhone 15 the only true iPhone now?
>>
>>100325830
This has been a thing for a long while. You retards cry about no sideloading and when somebody offers a service that costs them money to maintain and only ask for tiny 10bucks for a full year to give you something that is otherwise impossible then you still cry like the little poorfags you truly are. You fucktards will never shut the fuck up with your constant whining. Fucking go outside some more and get a life. Nothing is ever good enough unless you get it for free for you faggots even if it means the people behind it will lose massive amounts of money to satisfy your greedy ass shit mentality.
>>
>>100325896
Explain your reasoning
>>
>>100325904
Nigger half the reason people sideload is so that they don't have to pay for something in the first replace. Apple somehow managed to monetize something as basic as this and you omega autists caved in hahaha
>>
>>100325932
Maplesigner has nothing to do with apple. It is made by regular users who invest their time into giving everyone proper sideloading for 1$ a month. You are fucking poor as hell and should not own an iPhone if donating 1$ a month to some cool guys who spend their free time giving you this is a lot for you. Your mentality is so fucked I cant believe how you are even operating at a normal daily life.
>>
>>100325905
Because 14 isn’t the latest model.
>>
>>100326027
Massification of internet and its consequences. A lot of parasites that forget that it's not because it's digital that it's magic, there is work behind everything.
>>
>>100325896
faggot. kys
>>
s24 for 38/m for 24 months or s24+ for 58/m over 24 months? which is the better deal?
>>
>>100325864
S24 Ultra. You didn't give a single reason to not like Samsungs so I'll assume you're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>100310190
>4chan
>normal people
pick one.
>>
>>100327930
S23U
>>
File: IMG_20240504_200642032.jpg (1.02 MB, 3072x4096)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>buy my first non-cope recent flagship because think phones are insanely cheap rn
>$300 phone is more powerful than all my PCs
>emulates upscaled and enhanced GameCube with no trouble
>over 8 hours of battery life doing it, doesn't get the slightest bit hot
>Drop and water proof
15 year old me would be shitting himself if he had gotten one of these
>>
File: gsmarena_001-1.jpg (120 KB, 1200x799)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>mfw watching YouTube for free on NewPipe
>mfw streaming music for free on ViMusic

Ah yes, it feels good to download any app I want for free.
>>
>>100328064
i dont want or need the S pen. rhe ultra is way too big as well
>>
>>100321510
Nah. It'll make it to other brands. And for youtube, the CC with auto translate will suffice for japanese e-thot simps for the moment.
>>
>>100326117
Paypiggies will pay for the privilege to breathe should the the government mandates it.
>>
File: 1685648612418703.jpg (85 KB, 453x478)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
So i'm going to buy a pixel 8
>>
>>100328201
It's honestly pretty impressive how powerful modern phones have gotten
>>
File: 1560981040418.jpg (1.73 MB, 2300x2700)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>100329344
You'll regret it if you're not an NPC.
>>
>>100310747
that thing is nice.
>>
File: 1714952320783.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
So is the galaxy s24 the best "small" premium phone right now?
The snapdragon version with 12GB of ram of course
Normally i wouldn't consider Samsung but the size + latest snapdragon + 7 years of updates is pretty tempting
I don't know if holding out for the pixel 9 and hoping that their new soc being on TSMC 4nm will fix the current performance and battery life issues is worth waiting.
>>
>>100331516
I wouldn't trust the Pixels having good battery life or performance. It's been shown year after year their battery life is crap and their soc is not competitive against the SD counterparts.
>>
>>100331516
is it worth getting the s24 if i plan on holding onto it for years? or do i just buy the s23 and save 100 bucks
>>
>>100331541
>soc is not competitive against the SD counterparts.
Because they have had the chips for the first three gens of Google's custom soc made by Samsung on their shitty 8nm process. The pixel 9 is going to be made on TSMC 4nm.
>>
>>100324939
We're talking about online people not normals. Android users act like redditors
>>
>>100331749
Two things i would consider, the latest snapdragon runs cooler and is more energy efficient then last years and even though the s24 has the same cameras as the s23 Samsung has apparently overhauled their camera app significantly and pictures on the s24 look less oveprocessed and don't have unnecessarily boosted colors/contrast. But that's just what ive read, i would look at some reviews with sample images if that's something you care about.
>>
>>100331814
Meant for
>>100331721
>>
>>100324599
Call your mother
>>
>>100331749
I think it's supposed to be tsmc made starting next year so pixel 10
>>
>>100331829
>>100331814
the s24 seems like a better deal to me, newer and longer support for almost the same price (samsung has a sale rn). my friends are all telling me to get the ultra or to buy a used iPhone 13 but those both sound like idiotic ideas
>>
>>100332041
The ultra is fucking huge an unless your really care about having 5 different cameras you aren't really sacrificing anything by getting the s24 instead. Basically the only differences are the screen size, bigger battery, the extra camera and more ram on the base model, but you can get the s24 with 256GB of storage and 12gb of ram for an extra $100 if you really care about that.
I could never use a phone that big. One of the things i really like about the s24 is that it's not so damn big
>>
why do you guys hate the pixel so much? im thinking of trying android and its the only one that appeals to me because of the long support, cost, and lack of bloat. main complaints I've seen are the build quality and some issue with the modem and battery life that will hopefully be resolved with the P9.
>>
>>100328201
Impossible to play with touch controls
>>
i want a thirteen mini so fucking bad man
i want a small phone that's actually good and that might be literally my only option
I don't even think it has a better processor than my SE 2020 but at least it's got face id

>>100328201
>all that for under 300
I straight up do not believe you
>>
>>100313725
>basic function
>basic function
>basic function
>basic function
>literal system seller
>situational
>actual bloat
>actual bloat
>situational
>not an app; the closest thing is the Files app which is a basic function
>actual bloat
>actual bloat (it would be weird for a phone not to come with an email client but tbf ios Mail sucks dick)
>situational
>the fucking texting app on your fucking phone is bloatware are you on crack???
>actual bloat
>actual bloat
>basic function
>PHONE????
PHONE? THE PHONE APP IS BLOAT?
>basic function
>actual bloat
>basic function
>basic function
>not an app
>actual bloat
>actual bloat
>not an app
>basic function
>situational
>basic function

I know this is bait but it's so shamelessly stupid
and samsung shills have no room to talk when your phones come with a page and a half of bullshit games
>>
>>100333264
It is possible. But if you live in jewnited states' Apple and Samsung bubble, it's hard to comprehend the diverse, outside world.
>>
>>100332325
the base s24 only had 8GB of ram... do you think that the s24+ would be too big? i have an A71 right now and while I do like the size (same as s24+) I also am adverse to the $1150 cad (on sale) price tag of the s24+. I am planning on keeping this phone for years though, so i worry about regretting not getting the plus.
>>
>>100310190
the market share here is about 60/40 IOS/android. its not a supermajority by any means
>>
man fuck the debloater doesn't recognize the poco x6
>>
>>100327951
I fucking hate you Samsung pajeets. I specifically said I don't want a Samshit. The software is ass and they break Android functionality like work profiles.
I hated the S22U and don't want another Samsung you fucking moron. Do you also go into Windows threads and tell people to install Linux? Fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1687792999270.jpg (41 KB, 405x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>100335097
>>
What's the best smallest phone currently available?
>>
>>100335289
Small hands? What else is small, anon?
>>
File: 1688961658849011.webm (1.85 MB, 540x960)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB WEBM
>>100333546
you have a shitty xr
>>
>>100335289
iPhone 13 Mini
>>100332970
housefire Exynos processor, get a Samsung flagship if you care about software support
>>100327930
S24+, regular S24 has shit battery life
>>100324599
instagram to follow dumb whores
>>100324460
tell them to switch to one of the dozen multiplatform videocalling apps instead of making you throw $400 to the trash just cause they want you on Apple's walled garden
>>100318034
Nothing Phone 2a, Poco F5 or wait for Poco F6
>>
>>100335289
S24, S23
>>
Waiting for pixel 8a so I can flash Grapheneos on it
>>
>>100319413
So one could basically watch unsubbed anime and get accurate live translations?
>>
>>100318034
Samsung owns akg, get s22, 23, or 24
>>
Greetings, my wife's X3 Pro is starting to act weird - losing wifi connectivity, weak GPS reception etc.
Also not updates, etc - the usual.
What is a worthy replacement? Redmi Note 13? Think she would like to stay with something familiar like MIUI, but I would like to move us both to non-xiaomi devices soon-ish. So also happy to consider other vendors.
Thanks
>>
File: 1713749829484953.jpg (98 KB, 629x717)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
thinking of getting samsung a55 or poco x6 pro. thinking a55 only because of better waterproof. can poco x6 pro withstand heavy rain? I'm tradesman so sometimes I have to work in rain and I get soaking wet, will poco handle that or better choose something with higher ip rating?
>>
>>100311907
bump
>>
>>100310176
Pixel because of Knox on Samsung.
Both of them are filled with bloatwares and botnets, but Pixel is the one you can root and load custom ROM without the fear of losing certain functionalities.
Even if you don't care about bloatwares and botnets that much, Pixel has it better because with Samsung, you have both Samsung and Google bloatwares.
>>
>>100336297
or as the anon above reminded be about the poco x6 (not necessarily pro), seems to be a better deal than then note 13
>>
What's the Thinkpad of smartphones ?
>>
File: 61qM8jENnfL.jpg (107 KB, 1004x1260)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>100310064
Anyone know if it's possible to force-boot a motorola phone without a battery?
Tryng to recover a 2020 moto g power who's battery connector decided to go nuclear. Plugging it in without a battery brings up the charge symbol, holding down the power button starts booting it, but it dies after about 10 seconds. Any tips to try and get it to boot?
Contemplating finding the battery positive and negative and attaching some power supply leads and seeing if that deos the trick long enough to back up the data on it.
>>
File: 1000001459.png (1.63 MB, 2400x1080)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>100336164
Yes. The subs will be like 4-5 seconds behind but it is totally watchable. Maybe on tensor G3 it will be faster? I am upgrading to the Pixel 8a as soon as it launches to try it out and see
>>
File: 1698135830657586.webm (3.03 MB, 1291x729)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB WEBM
>>100333546
>It's okay when Apple does it
>It's considered "bloat" when anyone else does it
Apps that literally bloat your storage and take too much space. Not to mention you may not even get the space back once you delete it.

Broken xr users are truly the most cringe.
>>
>>100337805
I never had a game crash on my 15 Pro and no other reports of this happening but this Indian video you keep posting. Grow up.
>>
>>100335097
That's awesome bro but I think you should get the S24 Ultra. That or wait for the Pixel 9, whichever.
>>
File: 1685305369963889.webm (2.92 MB, 1069x675)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>100337817
Oh, you want to recreate the results? Sure! This is actually a stress test where each phone is playing a game, using Google maps, is on a Zoom call and playing a 4k video in the background. The iPhone 15PM and 14PM before it couldn't keep up.

But hey, if you don't believe me, you can always try it at home. ;) (But we both know you won't).
>>
>>100337817
But you have a broken xr...
>>
>>100335289
Zenfone 9 and 10
>>
>>100337143
Xperia 1 V
Motorola Thinkphone
>>
>>100337855
This is a cringy garbage ass game where you don't even control the car yourself. And it is still the same Indian video. Try a real game and see for yourself instead of circlejerking over this trash gameloft cashgrab
>>100337871
I have an Android phone sorry saar
>>
>>100335289
Jelly Star
Basedes XS11 / Basedes S23
>>
>>100319206
but most people don't need any of those
>>
File: 1542257401144.png (114 KB, 490x490)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>100337992
>forgot the filter because it was part of the brand name
$()yes
>>
>>100337972
lol Jesus Christ youre pathetic. It's not the game's fault.
>>
>>100338046
Then why isnt this done with a different game to prove just that?
>>
>>100338071
It's over bro. iPhones are T R A S H.
>>
>>100338096
>gets presented with logic
>ITS TRASH BRO ITS SO OVER DUDE
lmao
>>
>>100337717
I suppose this feature wouldn't work with a custom rom no?
>>
Any decent smartphone with a display below 6 inches for like 100-150 euros max?
>>
File: 1714997672137.jpg (80 KB, 504x807)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>100338347
> Any decent smartphone with a display below 6 inches for like 100-150 euros max?
No. They are impossible at this point.
Try Unihertz Jelly 2 or Unihertz Jelly Srar they are both avaliable here in Russia, cost roughly $170-200.
>>
>>100338382
Lmao 3 inches phone? I was looking for a replacement for my Huawei that's 5.7 inches, so I am used to that size
>>
>>100310064
Just upgraded from an ancient Galaxy A50 to A55, any tips and tricks for setting it up and some new features I should know about? I just installed it with all telemetry and accounts skipped/disabled, let everything update, and then deleted all apps that were uninstallable. Going to log in to google play store and get Firefox+uBO first at least. What apps do you bros get on android? What's a good epub reader?
>>
>>100338347
>>100338382
>>100338410
Japan only Xperia Ace IV.
If it even exists. The iii was 720p only.
>>100338512
Koreader for the autists. Librera (fdroid) is next and lastly, glowieslops Readera, MoonReader etc.
>>
>>100338211
A lot of Jewgle Peekshuls used on their promotional ads don't even work outside the US.
>>
Is it a good idea to get a Pixel 4a in 2024 or is it completely retarded?
>>
>>100338896
https://endoflife.date/pixel
>>
>>100338919
Custom roms
>>
>>100310064
fuck it looks so beautiful...

>>100338896
No, get a P5A if you can. P6A if you want a good camera. Check out the custom ROMs from GrapheneOS or LineageOS and see what's the latest version of Android that they have.
>>
I stopped being poor recently, is there any reason for me to buy an Iphone now that I can easily afford it
>>
>>100338975
iOS is leagues ahead of any Android UI in terms of smoothness and usability. It also has iMessage, which is what the majority of the country uses to text. If you don't care about either of those and value freedom and being able to do whatever you want with your phone then just get a Samsung Galaxy.
>>
>>100339014
but I get an aneurysm every time I try to use Ios, and I could care less about Imessage cope
>>
File: file.png (643 KB, 458x791)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
Got a brand new Pixel 8 Pro 12/128GB for 438 euro due to a really good trade in campaign (408 euro bonus for almost anything that turns on + a price match lol), what am I in for?
>>
Which phone has the best camera right now? For vids/pictures. Only thing I care about. Is still the pixel?
>>
>>100339072
A nice or shit phone, depending on your luck
>>
>>100339062
Get a S23 Ultra then, you can't go wrong.
>>
>>100339072
You are in for the best Android experience by far
>>
>>100339072
I have the regular Pixel 7 and I love it, great phone.
>>
File: 1000001468.jpg (21 KB, 241x241)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
mfw the screen protector fit perfectly first try with no dust or air bubbles
>>
>>100339082
Iphone for vids, pixel for photos
>>
Anons I bought an iPhone a few years ago after only using Android so I could text girls and be in group chats but I'm still just as lonely and seclude myself from others. What's an android phone that could give me a software experience as good as iOS? I miss my freedom, but I do appreciate how nice iOS is to use.
>>
>>100339090
Hopefully it'll be fine, I've had 2 Pixel 7 Pros before this, and none had problems besides the usual subpar battery compared to other flagships
Worst case, I'll just send it in under all those EU consumer protection laws until I get one that works
>>100339195
>>100339202
Experience wise it'll be almost identical to my P7P, but the faster charging, cooler SOC, and flat screen does make the upgrade worth it at this price
And I can probably sell the current 300 euro P7P for about that still
>>
>>100339366
Rooted Pixel with Pixelexpert
>>
>>100339366
I thank God every day that I am EVropean, God bless our beautiful continent and our beautiful women. Anyway, in terms of hardware and software that can match and beat iOS just buy the latest most powerful Pixel from Google or Galaxy from Samsung.
>>
>>100339385
>Search Pixelexpert on YouTube
>First video is from an Indian
Why do they dominate Android YouTube?
>>
File: 1712712830382234.gif (785 KB, 500x375)
785 KB
785 KB GIF
>>100336889
HELP ME
>>
>>100336889
If you are a mobile """gamer""" the Poco X6 Pro is just objectively the better option, if you are a normal person A55 is objectively the better option. I don't think it should struggle with rain, but who knows, it's chink shit and they gotta cut corners.
>>
>>100339468
it's a plague, they've even begun racebaiting with white guys in the thumbnail, only for some jeet to start speaking
but Pixel Xpert is great to fine tune Pixel Android, making the bottom "pill" bar invisible and force applying your icon theme to everything really makes the phone beautiful when done right
>>
>>100339475
For the price of a Galaxy A55 you could get a used/refurbished Note 20 Ultra or S21 Ultra from either Swappa or Amazon, which are vastly better phones.
>>
When can I get Infinix gt 20 Pro?
>>
>>100336889
The poco has an ip54 rating. The 5 meaning it's mostly protected from dust, but not entirely, and the 4 meaning it's got splash resistance, but no guaranteed immersion protection. So rain should be fine, just don't drop it in a body of water.
>>
>>100315135
>Send / Receive phone calls
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/org.fossify.phone/
>Send / Receive SMS
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.moez.QKSMS/
>An email client
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.fsck.k9/
>>
>>100338347
Xcover 5. Ebay.
>>
Whyd samsung stop making galaxy active phones? They were so cool
>>
File: IMG_3086-1715006507192.jpg (69 KB, 1144x1144)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>Intentionally designs airpods to sound worse on Androids AAC codec
Apple is so jewish its not even funny. Now I have to buy another pair of of earbuds if I were to switch to Android.
>>
>>100339090
Qrd?
>>
File: 71DPV1QE0aL.jpg (198 KB, 2560x2560)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>100339747
Production costs and people would rather spend a few bucks extra on a super resistant armor case for their phones instead of having it built-in, for some reason.

God I miss the Moto X Force.
>>
>>100339977
Reception can be bad in some places due to the samsung chip, I've also heard of some people having software issues
>>
How do you use google recorder on non pixel phones?
>>
>>100335326
Holy fuck I love this trippy webm
>>
>>100339747
You now remember S20 Plus Tactical edition
https://www.samsung.com/us/business/solutions/industries/government/tactical-edition/b2bapp/
>>
More and more people report that supposedly iPhones 14 and above have shit battery and degrade way faster than previous gens.
Anyone can confirm that?
>>
>>100340583
My 15 Pro gave me 7 hours SOT with lots of mobile data usage and still showed 100% battery health after 97 cycles
>>
>>100339537
Why are you recommending soon to be abandoned phones?
>>
>>100340690
Because they are superior to exyshit
>>
>>100340690
If he doesn't want a phone at the end of it's lifespan, he could also get a used S22+, S22 Ultra, S22 FE, S23, or S23 FE for below the price of an A55. There are better phones out there for the same amount of money.
>>
Got an S24 Ultra arriving in the post tomorrow lads. Simply because in the UK, the lesser variants have the shitty exynos chip but the ultra has snapdragon.
Those niggas that have ultras here, how are you liking the phone? Have you made use of its "extra" features much?
>>
Have any of the EU regulations forced Iphones to let me just download epubs straight off the internet from your browser like on android or do they still make you jump through hoops because fuck you
>>
>>100341014
you can just open the epub and load it into ibooks or how the fuck you call that stupid app
>>
>>100340690
turdies in /g/ unironically use 3rd party roms so they couldnt care less about security patches. and they also ignore the batteries and overheating issues that shitshow terrible meme phones like S22 and S23 FE have. if a thirdy 'jeet once learns something like "A series... le bad" or "Exynos... le bad" he always repeats that without ever looking into if things have changed.
>>
>>100339816
Maybe I’m wrong but read somewhere that aac sounds bad in android cause it’s not optimized and varies from brand to brand like the best were Huawei and Samsung and chinkphones were the worst handling the codec
>>
>>100338896
>>100338969
Absolutely do not get a 5a!
>>
>>100341161
Name one good phone with the Exynos chip
>>
>>100341780
Pixel 7 and 8 series!
>>
>>100341873
eh, they are good >despite the exynos
>>
>>100340682
14 Pro here.
Was 100% for a year since launch.
Now after 17.4 dropped, it's down to 91%. in like, 2 months or so. There is something wacky going on 100%.
>>
>>100338347
The s10e is 5.8 inches and usually around $130 USD. Really great phone.
>>
File: 1714667733922806.jpg (228 KB, 1080x1080)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
Is the default lens on the s23 the stupid 12mp one? I got the ultra, I'm sick of taking worse photos than my s10e by default. The 108mp camera is excellent, but requires so much exposure time and extreme stability or it gets blurred that it's basically not worth it. Don't like it at all.
>>
>>100342769
*got the s21 ultra, oops
>>
>>100338896
>>100338896
Throw it on Graphene and it's perfectly fine.
>>
>>100336297
re, I have no idea what is good anymore
>>
>>100339082
Pixel.
>>
what is budget meta this year?
>>
>>100339366
S23 Ultra or S24 Ultra.

Or if you want to get attention from your phone, check out the Z Flip 5 or Z Fold 5. I'm lowkey getting tired of all the attention I'm getting from my Z Flip 5 desu lol. Had like 2 people at the bar this weekend ask me about it because I was using the cover screen.
>>
>>100339747
They're Xcover phones now.
>>
>>100339816
>intentionally made iTunes worse on PCs
They're the scummiest company on the planet.
>>
>>100340583
It's over. Reports about this are all over leddit.
>>
>>100340690
>no more updates means it's abandoned
I hate Gen Z so fucking much.

Most versions of androids are still supported and the S20 most likely has Android 14 and One UI 6.1. It'll be fine for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>100343048
i bought the samsung a15 and it's quite nice
>>
>>100339475
A55
>>
>>100342769
I have an S23U and one of the best things about it is being able to take 50mp images on the main cam.
>>
I've been given an old iphone (6) that seems to only accept the original apple charging cable. Is there a way to get it to charge up or connect using a regular USB cable?
>>
>>100343048
Sony Xperia Ace 4 (if it comes out)
Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 (until the 2024 comes out)
Pixel 7a
>>
>>100343174
>>100343233
no chinky phones?
>>
File: d.png (2.85 MB, 1080x1373)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
my first iphone arrives today
wanted to be able to use an apple watch (which i also have already but waiting for the phone)

what am I in for lads
>>
>>100343048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LwUBjrgqhs
Choose one, king.
>>
>>100343297
Eh, I tend to stay away.

Maybe the Nothing Phone 2a?
>>
>>100343305
>buying a phone for the accessory
>the accessory doesn't even come with the phone
>>
File: smug.png (115 KB, 1000x432)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>100343377
>not buying a phone for the accessory
>the accessory even comes with the phone
>>
Where's the retarded asshole complaining about his Z Flip 4 saying that he had to wipe his phone and send it into Samsung to replace a screen protector?

I literally just got my screen replaced for free from a local repair shop (Asurion) and got it back in a few hours. Literally just put it in maintenance mode.
>>
>>100343305
I want to piss in her mouth
But anyway, if you don't use any of the freedoms android offers regularly the main issue you'll have is probably going to be adjusting to the interface. Also no back button/gesture, which is insane.
>>
>>100343624
>no back button/gesture
i've heard about that, sounds awful
I have used iphones here and there, usually while helping a boomer do something or change some setting

I do use newpipe. that seems like the kind of thing I might not be able to do on iphone
>>
>>100343205
Oh, nice! Does it take them fast?
>>
Is the z flip 4 worth it or should I get a traditional samsung galaxy?
>>
>>100343801
>take them fast?
good morning, sir!
>>
>>100343875
I suppose I meant to ask if the exposure time was obnoxiously long like the 108mp camera on the s21u. The amount of time you have to be perfectly still with that thing is insane.
>>
>>100343904
it actually made sense. i didn't even read what you were replying to
>>
>>100343872
Why not get the Z Flip 5 and use the bigger outer screen?

Or you can wait and see if they drop an affordable foldable called the Z Flip FE.
>>
File: IMG_3088-1715022209072.gif (1.74 MB, 320x212)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
>>100343982
>>
>>100344027
lmao Saving up for an extra month or two is worth the Z Flip 5 imo. If you really don't care about the outer screen, go for it.
>>
Bros I keep getting an urge to switch to a samsung even though my iphone works completely fine. How do I stop it? Its fucking killing me
>>
>>100344100
Buy a new case
>>
>>100344100
fly into tard rage and break your iphone into half with a hammer, then once the deed is done rationalize to yourself that another anon influenced you to this and that you arent to blame and that naturally you now have to get a samsung phone since your curent one is broken
>>
>>100344168
+1, just beat your shitty iphone into pieces and buy a normal phone
>>
File: 1673691642373666.jpg (41 KB, 700x700)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Nothing phone 2 or pixel 8?
>>
>>100343624
>>100343662
There is a back gesture. Swipe right from left side of the screen.
>>
>>100344534
nothing phone is a meme
>>
>>100343305
I don't use Apple Watch, but iPhones always have insanely good integration with other Apple products. There is a reason they shill the whole WALLED GARDEN (TM) and ecosystem bullshit.

Mac + iPhone is basically a productivity powerhouse, i expect that Apple Watch is similar in other aspects.
>>
File: 1711738801693215.jpg (2.57 MB, 1440x2345)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
>>100344100
Because in the back of your mind you know that Samsung and Android is exciting while iPhone hasn't innovated in years.

Just trade it in for a Samsung.
>>
File: 1695668065665217.png (938 KB, 1393x726)
938 KB
938 KB PNG
>>100344168
>fly into tard rage and break your iphone
This isn't that hard to accomplish, btw.
>>
>>100344715
bruh why do women edit their photos so much, like there's no way they think anyone looks like that irl. ayyy lmao
>>
>>100344858
She doesn't she's just a gook plastic whore. Either that or the luckiest asian genes on earth.
>>
>>100344715
>but iPhones always have insanely good integration with other Apple products
Airdrop is twice as slow as Quick Share on Android.

>Mac + iPhone is basically a productivity powerhouse
To do what exactly? What can the Mac and iPhone produce together that can't be dome with an Android and a PC? Your whole post reads like an ad, especially when all your claims are just "hurr durr it's more better".
>>
>>100344715
well i do have a macbook so i guess i'll see about that
>>
>>100344922
I think a lot of apple users just haven't used windows+android in a long ass time, so they don't know how good integration between for example Windows 11 + OneUI 6 is. A few years back it really was terrible compared to Apple since stuff like Phone Link didn't exist and microsoft apps on android were pure dogshit.
>>
>>100345045
Maybe for bluetooth shit, but 9 times out of 10, plugging in your Android into your PC will just treat it like any other media device and dragging and dropping shit is easy and simple.

It was only when iTunes was around and people had no idea if adding new photos/songs to their iPhone/iPod would randomly wipe out their entire phone's memory.
>>
>>100345148
I mean that's not what people mean when they say that macos+ios have good integration, they want great syncing, way to use same apps on both platforms, notifications and messages on both devices etc. and that was terrible on android/windows for a long time
>>
>>100341273
why?
>>
is there an alternative to the one plus 12 without a curved screen?
>>
Can anyone recommend any Android that can run without batteries, just plugged in to the charger?

I have been using a phone plugged in 24/7 on my desk just to run a few messaging apps and some other legacy Android apps, and the battery seems to have started bloating (sucks since it's a flagship and it's the original battery).

Any old unit you know can do this will do, I could probably find it pre-owned.
>>
>>100335865
Is this a bot that automatically responds to everything with "S23 / S24"?
>>
Are the later exynos still shit?
I'm in EU and I wanted to get the Pixel 8 but google dropped the ball by using exynos clones for their chips.
I also heard the heat/lag/battery usage issues got better after some updates, don't know by how much though.

I might just go for a Galaxy S23 which has the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip. I also considered Xperia 10 V, but it has the old ass Snapdragon 695 (it released this year so why???)
>>
>>100346071
>but it has the old ass Snapdragon 695 (it released this year so why???)
No idea. Should've at least used the 6 Gen 1.

But yes, S23 is a safer bet than the Pixel 8.
>>
>>100310064
>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>100346222

>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>100346222

>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>100346222
>>
>>100345174
I wonder if chromeos will end up being google's answer to that. They're already pushing for more powerful devices so people stop writing all chromebooks off as super low spec junk
>>
>>100335289
Z Flip5. Small in the pocket, big enough when unfolded. It's like a better iPhone Mini
>>
>>100342301
the battery health percentage isn't completely accurate

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.