[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • [sjis] tags are available. Install the Mona font to view SJIS art properly.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kguy.jpg (417 KB, 1108x2048)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
I cannot stop thinking about this eternal pure princess. Constantly lingering in the back of my mind while I work on pharmaceutical things...
How I'd love to be one of the Inaba so that she could embrace me...
>>
Paizuri
>>
Every single goddamn day. I dreamed of her once, she stroked my long hair and told me to keep going. God, she's so perfect...
>>
>>46800866
Yes!
>>
>>46800850
What does the princess like and dislike?
>>
>>46800850
I really hope we get more content related to Kaguya, CDS was great but not enough.

I wish she would appear in a new game or better yet get her own Manga or be super relevant in one like Aya and Suika are in LE
>>
>>46800850
>>46800870
Mokou's father...
>>
File: tittysex.jpg (142 KB, 850x918)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>46800866
>>46800903
Perfect Princess Paizuri
>>
>>46800903
something something
plap plap get pregnant get pregnant plap plap
>>
>>46804675
she will sit on your face bro
don't fall for it
it's not worth it
>>
>>46804679
and? what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
>>
>>
>>46804765
I'm not alone, I'm shagging your servant.
>>
>>46804843
Which one?

Because if it's those Inaba...
>>
>>46802272
Me too!!! I love her, she's so perfect and interesting as a character.

I would like to see more development for her and more about her life on earth, not all this shipping crap that's everywhere.
>>
>>46804765
No, I'm not alone, I'm currently fucking with my thesis, please leave me for a while, princess
>>
>>46806609
Is your thesis on rabbit-human hybrids by any chance?
>>
>>46806609

lol relateable. medical thesis? because i know that fuckin pain.

a pain only Kaguya can alleviate.
>>
>>46800903
Princess, I don't want to sound rude but you seem to have gained some weight...
>>
>>46806643
Making more subjects for the Hime I see, how dutiful of you
>>
>>46808606
im not a fat fetish faggot but goddamn she fine even as a landwhale
>>
>>46806571
Eirin
>>
>>46800850
>pure
Not since IN she isn't
>perfect
She didn't even know what pH-levels were
>princess
Of what? A mansion in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>46819306
Who do you propose is better than this princess?
>>
>>46820134
Yuyuko is still pure as seen in SSiB and rules over the netherworld, being referred to as the princess of the land

Two of the three for Yuyuko, zero out of three for Kaguya
>>
>>46819306
>Not since IN she isn't
Autism is a pandemic
>She didn't even know what pH-levels were
Do you know what R.O.M. means in the context of lifting? Without googling it. Or do you know the life span of a fly? Not knowing random factoids doesn't mean shit. And that's ignoring her tongue and cheek behavior in that story. I read it as just her messing with Eirin l.
>Of what? A mansion in the middle of nowhere?
The most technologically advanced civilization in the universe. They even want her back after forgiving her.
>>
File: cilr quotes.png (38 KB, 1033x435)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>46820615
She's messing with Eirin AND she doesn't know what pH is. You wouldn't argue with Kaguya's own thoughts, would you?
That said, you're absolutely correct, erudition does not equal intelligence. On the other hand, Kaguya is a bit of a gardener with her bonsai and things like soil acidity are desirable to know here, though on yet other limb, udonge tree - which doesn't have any leaves and probably isn't properly alive even - may be just alien enough for this to be irrelevant.
>They even want her back after forgiving her.
Well, of course you want back a criminal who slipped out of your control - and Eirin in her POV is rather clear - "Kaguya wouldn't have a normal life" (read - why she would be treated better than Chang'e?) and Eirin "rescued" her from going back.
>Autism is a pandemic
First, where is he wrong, but second, tell me one good thing about being pure.
Kaguya is better than pure now, hourai elixir is literally all of the benefits of purity without any drawbacks
>>46819306
>Of what? A mansion in the middle of nowhere?
One is a princess not of anything, but simply by virtue of your birth in a correct family (in English it's not the only meaning, but also a daily reminder that "hime" is not equivalent to "princess" and means a daughter of any sufficiently high noble)
>>
ok can we just enjoy the hime in peace? the princess' smile unites!
>>
>>46821626
No, no fun allowed here
>>
>>46821626
Well, what do you think Kaguya would appreciate more - another crowd of fawning worshippers driven merely by her looks, or a vigorous discussion about lunarian society and nature of purity?
>>
>>46823161
Honestly, probably the former.
>>
>>46804679
What's the issue here?
>>
>>46804765
Gao~
>>
File: 7422001998.png (718 KB, 1216x832)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>46804765
:)
>>
>>46827075
Big and rude Princess
>>
>>46827061
>>46827075
post the tentacle AI one
>>
>>46800850
So do her Impossible Request, the Items themselves, have any special ability to them like Tenshi's Sword or are they just rare pretty looking things?
>>
>>46800850
This sounds like a curse.

You should ask one of the shrine maiden or Suwako to look at it
>>
>>46832064
It is not a curse, rather, a blessing. I am not a lesbian I swear. I just love Kaguya. I don't even think Kaguya is into women...

Every time I see an anime girl with a hime cut I think of her.

Every time I seea pink and red color combo I think of her.

Maybe it is a curse... Reimu please exorcise me!
>>
File: 5334guya.jpg (144 KB, 850x747)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Yeh, I love the 'Guya
>>
>>46833319
I understand. I'm not gay, but I love staring at sweaty, half-naked bodybuilders (I'm admiring them platonically), you probably have something like this going on.
>>
>>46833749

Normally I admire intelligent people.

No idea why Kaguya got me like this.
>>
>>46833319
If you're the same person as the OP you don't sound gay. There's physical, emotional, and sexual intimacy. You sound like you want physical and emotional intimacy (a friend you can cuddle) without wanting the sexual side, but that does not make you gay.
>>
How do you himefags deal with the fact that Kaguya barely has appeared in anything?

If it weren't for CDS, she'd be as irrelevant as Alice
>>
>>46835024
Both Kaguya and Alice are rather reclusive. If she appeared more, maybe she would be more relevant, but it would ruin her character a little.
At least that's my opinion.
>>
>>46835024
>How do you himefags deal with the fact that Kaguya barely has appeared in anything?
Replace her with any random character and you get the same result. zun is a drooling retard who refuses to get writers to make stories for his hundreds of characters and chooses to jerk off a handful. I rely on fanon, but even that isn't perfect. Ideally we'd all make our own stories about her.
>>
>>46835024
Honestly, ZUN should just reuse old character more rather then make new ones.

I want to see more of Alice, Tenshi, Kaguya etc.both in games and print materials
>>
>>46835408
Replace every non-Alice character with a clone of Alice. So the cast consists entirely of Alice and Alice variants.
>>
>>46835024
Fan content. Plenty of mimafags when she's only really appeared once or twice!
>>
>>46833942
Yeah, I'm OP. I'm in a loving straight relationship.

You are correct, my love for Kaguya is platonic! I cosplayed her a few times actually, so there's that. *guyafag noises*
>>
I didn't like kaguya originally but I like her fangame. Lost Branch of Legend is very fun and there are some cute 'guyas in it.
mokou is my favourite though
>>
>>46835922
>Spoilers
Why?
>>
>>46836580
She has a better theme and I actually got to play as her in the fighting games.
>>
>>46833789
You just answered your own question, anon.
>>
>>46836788
>I actually got to play as her in the fighting games
I hate how that she never became playable.
>>
>>46827435
What is this?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (660 KB, 848x640)
660 KB
660 KB PNG
>>46827435
>>46837687
This?
>>
>>46837877
Unlike the original version, who seem mocking, I know exactly where this one is going...
>>
>>46833589
Everyone does and those who don't are just being tsunderes
>>
>>46835408
I disagree. The fact that every game brings a slew of new characters helps make Gensokyo feel like a large and lived in land. Besides, ZUN does reuse characters which make sense for them to be involved, most of the time...
>>
>>46842201
While ever new character is a great addition to Gensokyou and as you said "feel like a large and lived in land", reusing more characters would do the same thing, since it makes them feel as not an one time thing.
>>
File: Scary Kaguya.jpg (125 KB, 850x850)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>46838757
>Kaguya enters the living room hoping to talk to you when you make your bid for freedom.
>After 100 years of basket weaving you are skilled enough to quickly entrap her in a large woven basket while you escape.
>But with her 200 years of experience in tap dancing she is able to sense the reverberations throughout the basket and pinpoint the weak point in the fibers to strike and destroy the basket.
>It's too late, and with your 300 years of oil painting you used the few seconds she was trapped in the basket to paint every surface in the room to look like other surfaces, rooms, and hallways all with their own painted walls painted with similar paintings in different orders to confuse her sense of direction.
>Unfortunately with her 400 years of blindfolded mountain biking she is able to close her eyes and navigate the room with echolocation by screeching and chases after you.
>Luckily thanks to your 500 years of hedge trimming you are able to create an exact duplicate of yourself in the yard that draws her attention.
>Tragically, her 600 years of baking key lime pies made lime, egg yolks, and sweetened condensed milk, and topped with a meringue topping made from egg whites, or with whipped cream leaves her able to detect that the faint scents of the ingredients of the pie you ate that morning led elsewhere and she determines your correct location.
>Quickly, you use your 700 years of misdirection to trick her into using her 800 years of crime scene reconstruction to piece together a past scene you already played out earlier using your 900 years of improvised acting in anticipation of this very moment, tricking her into observing the past while you hide in the present.
>You have five minutes until she uses her 1000 years of kite flying to manipulate the local atmospheric pressure to create a wind formation that creates a small vacuum pocket in the sky that will collapse and suck you up into the air for easy discovery unless you prepare
This genuinely sound fun
>>
>>46836870
Isn't Kaguya only well versed in the cultural stuff?
>>
>>46846351
It's still rather impressive considering age...and thats assuming its only "cultural". Her own statements from the games and printworks show a solid understanding of magic and insights to things earthlings don't know about. There's also the weird abstract stuff about eterinity and the instantaneous (time). She'd also be well versed in politics and courtly intrigue. Oh and making men hard as diamonds in only the most innocent and respectful of ways...
>>
>>46800850
Why did she want to become Immortal again?
>>
>>46846707
This shouldn't be surprising honestly. While I do believe that her knowledge regarding the outside world and it's terminology would be outdated for obvious reasons, she probably had some of the best education the moon has to offer and thus far more knowledge then most in many areas.
>>
>>46847168
>This shouldn't be surprising honestly.
It's surprising to people who either only know her through fanon or people who like to downplay her. And yes she would have the best education on the moon.
>>
File: Kaguya smile.png (397 KB, 601x684)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
Smart, rich, beautiful, powerful, eternal...

No wonder she rejected all those Nobles, her league is (literally) out of this world.
>>
>>46846351
Just because she didn't study the sciences doesn't mean she's not intelligent, anon.
She's clearly quite observant and in possession of a sharp mind.
Now, you should really sit down already. The princess and the eldest daughter have generously set apart four hours of their time to give you an introduction to the Confucian classics and you should really try to pay attention.
>>
>>46849140
>introduction to the Confucian classics
Why would they even teach me specifically such thing? Are they that bored?

Also I didn't know Tenshi and Kaguya would get along enough to teach classes to random people
>>
>>46848106

I'd consider her league almost out of this observable universe
>>
>>46849140
But I prefer western philosophy...
>>
>>46849790
They're your friends, anon. And it's important to study the wisdom of your predecessors.
Besides, you should know by now that the two of them have a lot in common.
>>46849925
Tough shit, anon. You're going to learn superior, eastern philosophy today.
>>
>>46849967
>Besides, you should know by now that the two of them have a lot in common
They're both nobility, both used to live in a pure land, they're both part of a long-lived species that look down on earthlings/surface dwellers but got exiled because they consumed something they shouldn't have, they're both (kinda) chinese and are pretty arrogant...

Huh you're right.
>>
>>46849140
Will Toyohime join as well?
>>
>>46849140
Very interesting discussions! Next time we'll be commenting on Shijing, it seems... I wonder why princess told me to pay special attention to The Moon Comes Out poem when I'll be studying tonight...
>>
>>46849967
>Tough shit, anon. You're going to learn superior, eastern philosophy today
I'll just start skipping class and then cram everything the night before the exam like I did in the philosophy class in school and then forgot everything the next day
>>
>>46849967
>They're your friends, anon
It would seem I have made quite a few friends in high places :P
>>
File: Kaguya Laughing.jpg (741 KB, 1200x1723)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
I would love to hear Kaguya's laughter
>>
>>46850763
>pay special attention to The Moon Comes Out poem
I have no Idea what this is about
>>
Remainder that, according to Bohemian Archives, Kaguya and Eirin LARP as immortal humans from earth rather then lunarians.

So if you get to meet her she would no refer to herself as a lunarian or moon princess but just the the princess of Eientei
>>
>>46849967
Tenshi > NEETguya
Way prettier and doesn't smell like a hikkiNEET.
>>
>>46854665
Tenshi is a homeless hobo now that hangs around Inchlings and poverty goddesses while Kaguya is the boss of Eientei.
>>
>>46851087
Kek
>>
>>46854674
Hobo this, hobo that. A riveting retort just like the boring NEET princess. No wonder she's not utilized and almost forgotten.
>>
>>46854847
Kaguya recently got a Manga apperance, that completely destroyed all those NEET slander while Tenshi hasn't been seen in a long time.
>>
>>46855849
>Tenshi hasn't been seen in a long time
Didn't she appear in one of the last WaHH chapte--
>2018
... Oh.
>>
>>46855950
Six years ago...

Still I really liked Tenshi in WaHH. She even fought alongside Reimu in the final battle against Kasen.
>>
I wonder what sort of Alignment Kaguya would be categorised in? True Neutral?
>>
>>46856000
It's amazing how much WaHH salvaged Tenshi's character.
>>
>>46856031
As a person with d20s on the brain eternally, Kaguya would be chaotic neutral. Self-interested and without a sense of morality.
Now the real question is, would Kaguya play TTRPGs with (you)?
>>
>>46856294
>Kaguya would be chaotic neutral
Hey look something else Kaguya has in common with Tenshi
>Now the real question is, would Kaguya play TTRPGs with (you)?
Going by how she's been portrait in BAiJR, CiLR and CDS, she would at least give it a try
>>
>>46856294
Wouldn't true neutral fit her better?
>>
File: aburidashiguya.jpg (125 KB, 485x485)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>
>>46857565
Someone should tell Kaguya that she forgot to properly put her clothes on
>>
>>46857558
Get ready for off topic alignment talk.
True neutral and chaotic neutral often get mixed up with each other which is not that surprising. Both alignments involve the rejection of lawful authority. Where the differences lie are their motivations and actions.

A neutral person or diety, like Nethys or Gozreh in Pathfinder are not predisposed to order or chaos. They are a force of nature, either literally in Gozreh's case or figuratively in the God of Magic's case. A person with a neutral alignment pursues a higher power or cause, such as the pursuit of knowledge or protection of nature over all else. Such a cause is not necessarily self-centred in nature, but is one that is beyond just self-serving. For example, a witch like patchouli could be neutral because she values the pursuit of magical knowledge over all else.

The chaotic neutral person or dirty is self-serving and explicitly rejects a lawful authority. Calistra from Pathfinder is the god of revenge and teaches her followers to stop at nothing to avenge themselves against slights, even going as far as to murder, which is an unlawful act. Gorum, the former god of war, encourages the inherently chaotic act of war and violence. A touhou character which is chaotic neutral would be Marisa, who indulges in her own desires by rejecting the lawful authority of her father and the human village. She also steals which is unlawful.

Based on the analysis above, Kaguya is chaotic neutral. Her descent to Earth was due to her self-serving desire to consume the Hourai elixir. By consuming the elixir, she also rejected the lawful authority of the lunarians by committing an unlawful act of consuming the Hourai Elixir. Evading and escaping prison is also inherently chaotic as you are escaping a lawful (if not necessarily good intentioned) punishment.
>>46800850
Anyways, I too wish to be embraced by Kaguya. Being an Inaba is optional, but I do remember a story where Akyuu had that happen to her...
>>
>>46858291
>a story where Akyuu had that happen to her...
Lucky bitch...
>>
>>46858058
I'd rather not tell her, it's better this way
>>
File: 20240513_092753.jpg (89 KB, 736x1185)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
'Guyabros... why is our princess hatless...
>>
>>46849140
Why is the Princess being so nice to me? Doesn't she know that I might get the wrong idea and embarrass myself in the future?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (545 KB, 985x1017)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>
>>46859271
I see the Princess has anew hobby

Good for her
>>
>>46855849
Can someone explain to me how her ability works? I thought she just had time manipulate but with a fancy name
>>
>>46863820
Nobody can because nobody knows, it's one of more obscure ones. At best we can say that the eternity part likely stops entropy increase (like how it was described that in Eientei under Kaguya's spell nothing could rot or break), but we know nothing on "instantaneous" part - sure we have PMiSS article, but given how Kaguya actually never uses this half of her ability on screen, including for danmaku (the only spellcard relying on her ability at all is actually breaking Eirin's spell, she shoots bullets with her treasures) and in general seems to be disinclined to give out information on it, I somehow doubt Akyuu has any firsthand facts on it and not just speculating out of thin air like we know she's prone to (Sakuya, Mokou). However, what we also can say is that her ability is not time manipulation - Kaguya is never shown actually doing it and would probably use it in battle if she could.
>>
>>46827061
i like this guya
>>
>>46864286
You left out the part where she stopped things from aging/degrading in Eientei on a whim and made the hallways in Eientei infinite. And iirc the hourai elixir is based on her power. That and a big part of her character has to do with time. Immortality, entropy, past memories, eternity etc. I'm not saying her powers aren't vague but we have an idea of what she can do.
>>
>>46867499
Oh you did mention the stuff about stopping degradation and keeping things constant but what you missed is that this is, at least in part, an expression of control over time.
>>
>>46867507
My point is exactly that no, we cannot extrapolate Kaguya's ability to some general "control over time" because expressions of her ability indicate that it's both more limited and simply different. She keeps things constant, but can't accelerate or decelerate any processes arbitrarily, time or entropy; she makes hallways in Eientei infinite - not simply larger, like Sakuya with SDM's interior. Kaguya works with infinities, not any finite quantities, to sum it up.
One would naturally think that "instantaneous" part is about similarly working with infinitesimal quantities - but since we don't know of any examples of what specifically this may entail, we still can't say anything - whether Akyuu is right with her ideas or not, it's unknown.
>>
>>46867934
>Kaguya works with infinities
Kaguya is Satoru Gojo?!
>>
>>46870271
Considering how her ability works, she could probably could do the infinity shield Gojo has
>>
>>46872567
Well she is immortal so she doesn't really need it
>>
File: dooropen.jpg (115 KB, 850x795)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
Kaguya dressed in Reimu's clothes when?
>>
File: Kaguya Reimu Cosplay.jpg (107 KB, 551x546)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>46876835
Here you go
>>
>>46859271
Magnificent.
This truly captures the princess' beauty and character in a way nothing else has ever managed before.
>>
>>46859229
She looks better without any hair accessories.
>>
>>46859229
Because she doesn't need one to look good, she wants you to stare at her directly
>>
>>46877714
I thought Kaguya didn't like the attention of others, wasn't that the whole point of her impossible requests?
>>
>>46859229
Not a 2hu confirmed!
>>
>>46859271
But Kaguya, you suck at fishing
>>
>>46877167
Sisters
>>
>>46882329
small, medium, large
>>
Kaguya sure is tall...
>>
File: fish_fear_me.png (131 KB, 362x440)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>46859271
>>
true
>>
File: 1699363219800789.jpg (256 KB, 654x426)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
fuck this shit ass captcha took my attachment to the shadow realm
>>
>>46882368
When will we get an Extra Large or an Extra Small option?
>>
File: PMiSS_kaguya.jpg (64 KB, 466x600)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>46883255
Kaguya sure is short...
>>
>>46855849
CDS was a godsend for Kaguyafags
>>
Since Mokou mellowed out, Kaguya has been looking for a new enemy to fight for all eternity, are you willing to take the position?

The perks of being the Princess Royal Enemy are:
-Hanging out with Kaguya
-Being able to touch Kaguya (in battle)
-Immortality
-Possible romantic relationship with the Kaguya
>>
>>46883255
Kaguya is also very big
>>
Hime-sama's life is rather dull...
>>
>>46889838
The princess was never the violent one.
She only played Blood Murder Death-o-rama because that's the only game Mokou ever wanted to play.
She *is* looking for a new playmate, though. Frankly, the Fujiwara girl is just plain *awful* at shogi.
>>
>>46890651
>shogi
I dont know how to play shogi but we can play chess if the hime wants
>>
File: It was Kaguya!!.png (939 KB, 1200x1723)
939 KB
939 KB PNG
KAGUYA!!!!!
>>
File: Yellow kaguya.png (529 KB, 525x739)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>>46835922
With my hours in Kaguya's game I have amassed rare 'guyas I have not seen out of the game. In celebration of 'guya's game getting an update, I'll post my favourite 'guya cards.

This one's pretty good. Spend 4 mana to potentially generate a game winning 5 mana card? Excellent trade. The Kaguya on the card is not only very cute, it also indicates which card you should hope for. (hint: It's the green Kaguya card that gives you infinite mana).
>>
File: Kaguya is not a NEET.jpg (1.11 MB, 1200x2480)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>46856000
WaHH did wonder for Tenshi's image however it also smeared Shion on her so... you win some you lose some.

Still I believe CDA also did wonder for Kaguya. Pic related alone shits all over that shitty fanon she has
>>
File: GMzwPDGXUAAaKgp.jpg (80 KB, 676x900)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Cowguya Cowraisan. Princess of Eternal Milk.
>>
>>46894012
Not canon~~
>>
>>46894059
It is.
>>
>>46800850
Go back to the Moon!!!

And while you're at it take that unlicensed doctor and those three rabbits with you!
>>
>>46895449
Go away big pharma shill! I'd rather get effective, cheap high grace drugs from that hot gilf than whatever shit you guys are peddling! Your "licenced" doctors can choke on a fat piece of bamboo!
>>
>>46895449
They took our jobs!
>>
>>46894093
in your dreams, faggot.
>>
>>46895449
Plot twist: OP is Eirin
>>
>>46890651
chessfag here, id learn to play shogi and get good just so kaguya would play with me.
>>
These lunarians come here with their rabbits acting all high and mighty, looking down on us earthlings and thinking themselves superior! If their smug attitude wasn't bad enough, the moonies that come here aren't even decent people. Those that have fleed to earth so far have been a criminal, a traitor, a murder and two spies. The luna captial is sending us their worst and we're taking them with open arms like morons. Some might argue that they are fleeing a tyrannical government, prosecution or that they were falsely accused. However these arguments get imidiatly disprove by the way the arc, what sort of person constantly praise they very nations and the people that oppressed, falsely accused or attempted to kill them?
To quote the "princess" of Eientei herself:
> Of course you would. That's why you Earthlings will remain forever inferior.

Does this sound like the world of an oppressed, falsely accused refugee fleeing for her life?
>>
File: udxpeo1ksza71.png (191 KB, 1024x768)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>46898255
They came to Gensokyou illegally, hiding in the forest for who knows how many years and we only became aware of them when they sealed the whole planet, only to be stopped by the efforts of our brave heroes. How many more crimes have they committed that we are not aware? After all the first time we saw them they were committing a planetary crime, attempting to imprison all of earth, and immediately went on the attack when they were discovered. After being defeated the first thing their "princess" did is trick people into attack a poor homeless woman. How despicable.

Now they pretend to be health experts, opening a hospital and selling medicine to the people as if nothing happened... a "hospital" that is located in the middle of a dangerous forest where people regularly get lost? Yeah right, we all know a money laundering operation when we see one. Plus that medicine they sell are hard-core drugs that get you extremely addicted to the point where you'll die if you stop taking them.

I say we send them back to the moon they love so much. After all if earthlings are not allowed to go to the moon then why should lunarians be tolerate on earth? Especially when said lunarians are a bunch of drugs dealers, frauds and murders.
>>
File: 6413934773.png (1.33 MB, 2048x3328)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>46894012
And that's a good thing!
>>
>>46898255
>>46898268
Aya? is that you?
>>
File: helldep.png (240 KB, 724x781)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>46898365
Money from the good supporters of the free word has to be worked out, you know
>>
>>46898294
Healthy fertile Kaguya is appealing
>>
>>46898722
>supporters
Aya runs a dinky operation with more employees than subscribers. She couldn't shit out this libel for money even if she wanted.
>>
>>46898826
But Aya is the only employee at the Bumbumaru Newspaper
>>
>>46898255
>>46898268
The truth always hurts huh mooniefags...
>>
>>46898211
I want to play monopoly with her. Video games too. The moon is advanced and ancient, I'm sure she has moon video games.
>>46898294
Ohh I never saw that art of her before
>>
>>46899959
>https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1521114
OG pic.
>>
>>46899959
>video games.
Going by how conservative the moonies seem to be, I doubt it. They definitely have the technology for that but I doubt they bother to make any. They do play shogi though according to Kaguya
>>
>>46898973
I know what I said.
>>
>>46898255
>>46898268
Great article Aya, I'm sure it will sell well
>>
>>46898255
>>46898268
I say we build a barrier and make the Lunar capital pay for it.
>>
>>46900943
Isn't that exactly Eirin tried to do in Imperishable Night?
>>
>>46898255
>>46898268
Kill all lunarians
>>
>>46900967
They're not sending their best folks.
These people- These people we're letting in, they are not the kind of people we should be letting into Gensokyo.
Well I tell you what, here's what I say, I say we build a wall-
*interrupted by cheering*
I say we build a wall and let the moon rabbits pay for it!
>>
>>46902465
How could a wall work on the moon, not like people can just walk over there.
>>
>>46898268
>>46898255
It sounds like we need a goddamn wall!
>>
>>46902478
Of course they don't just walk on over, you need a vehicle to get anyplace.
Really the wall's just a metaphor for, for increased border security so we can put a stop to these, illegal aliens is what you're supposed to call 'em.
Now I'm not saying we can build a phyical wall all along the border, but surely the message of tightened border control, that's what I'm really getting at here.
>>
>>46902465
"They’re bringing drugs(Reisen). They’re bringing crime(Reisen). They’re rapists(Reisen). And some, I assume, are good people"
>>
>>46902622
Who are these good people?
>>
>>46898255
>>46898268
I wonder how the folks at Eientei would react if a Tengu actually wrote an Article like this
>>
>>46902673
Reisen(the fake one)
>>
>>46902673
Tewi of course. She's a mother after all.
>>
>>46903019
Tewi is not a lunarian though
>>
>>46900004
I wouldnt say they're THAT anal retention considering how playful and relaxed the WaTITsuki sisters were when we saw them. Besides that I can't see why there wouldn't be some lunarian mavericks would make fun games for their own sake, I mean the capital is basically sci-fi.
>>46902465
Really funny how this is literally Miko. Just replace moon rabbits with yokai and Gensokyo with the human village. Let's hope Sleepy Yukari doesn't rig the elections again...
>>
>>46902737
Still an illegal alien, and, to Eirin's credit, she did send her back
>>
>>46898722
Thank you for defending democracy, Lady Hecatia
>>
File: kaguyatrunks.jpg (182 KB, 850x644)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
I just want to hang out with Kaguya. She's a friend with benefits.
>>
>>46906059
Hecatia doesn't even mind the people of Eientei. She even wanted to meet with them at the end of the Extra Stage.
Like, they're basically rebels who betrayed the moon, y'know? Hecatia totally digs that kinda stuff.
>>
>>46907856
Then who paid Aya to write those posts?
>>
>>46907788
Wrong, Kaguya has fallen to the Tohno Gland
>>
>>46898255
>>46898268
The point where this thread turned to shit
>>
>>46890335
I'm not surprised she started sneaking out to the Human Village if this was her everyday life for a millennium
>>
>>
>>46859271
>>46883541
We need to keep Wakasagihime away from Kaguya
>>
>>46914056
No waggy! Swim away, don't trust the fisherhime!
>>
>>46914056
It seems there will be Fish served for dinner at Eientei today
>>
I would immediately rip her liver out and eat it raw if i saw her
>>
>>46915983
What if that doesn't make you immortal and you just randomly attacked the princess of eientei, the sole place in all of Gensokyou where you can get medical treatment, and eat one of her organs? In front of (probably) a bunch of other people no less.
>>
Kaguya is very playful
>>
>>46916644
Poor Reisen is not only naked but can't hear....

But Kaguya W
>>
>>46916703
Why wouldn't she be able to hear, anon?
>>
>>46804765
Yes.... :(
>>
>>46916106
ill drink all of her fluids then
>>
>>46916644
Bullying the rabbit suffering from chronic bullying? What a terrible "person".
>>
>>46863820
We might never know since ZUN actively chooses to neglect her.
>>
>>46918085
>chronic bullying
Hahaha
>>
>>46916820
Kags stole her ears and had them surgically grafted to her head...
>>
>>46919821
I think Kaggers may have forgotten that most people aren't immortal like her, Eirin and Mokou
>>
>>46849140
>>46849967
My wives are so cute and knowledgeable
>>
File: 20240525_162359.jpg (537 KB, 2603x2156)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
Kaguya meets another Lunar Princess
>>
>>46919821
Anon, those ears aren't real. They're clearly buttoned on.
You're not dumb enough to think that Reisen is a real moon rabbit, right?
>>
>>46925333
The Princess cut her hair...?

What did she get rejected by her love interest or something?
>>
>>46925333
They had to be buttoned on after Kaguya tore them off of her head ;__;
>>
>>46927279
Look, you presented proof that Reisen did it to herself!!!

Kaguya is innocence
>>
File: Kaguya and Reimu.jpg (233 KB, 720x1354)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>46898255
>To quote the "princess" of Eientei herself:
> Of course you would. That's why you Earthlings will remain forever inferior.
Reimu started it!!!
>>
>>46927279
They were buttoned on to begin with, anon.
You do realize that Reisen is actually a low-caste Lunarian that the higher ranked ones slapped a pair of antenna on in order to gaslight her and put her under their control through the Chang'e Mainframe, right?
Moon rabbits are total shitters, dude. None of them would ever have a powerful ability like Reisen's.
>>
>>46931716
Makes too much sense, but is Rei'sen a rabbit?
>>
>>46931716
The moonies force poor people to be furries and use them as pets? That's messed up.
>>
>>46931721
There's no buttons on her ears, so probably.
She's a pretty useless shitter barely above a fairy, so there's no reason to assume she's anything more than a typical rabbit who glitched out momentarily.
>>46931737
It's par for the course for them. Just the tip of the iceberg, really.
Kaguya is truly lucky that Eirin betrayed the Lunarians and allowed her to escape the fate they had set in store for them.
>>
>>46931754
But why does Reisen still wear the ears? Is it just stockholm effect or do they have any benefits?
>>
File: lang_en-th15-ending-e08.png (1.45 MB, 1280x1920)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>46931769
Reisen just doesn't know any better; she's completely convinced that she's an actual moon rabbit.
And Eirin didn't see any reason to convince her otherwise, since she actively wanted to use her antennae to keep tabs on the Lunar Capital, and they make it much easier to control her by setting up Kaguya as the new mainframe.
>>
>>46931769
Reisen is a schizo that's why
>>
File: 1716189256914650.jpg (866 KB, 1531x1534)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
Big Princess
>>
>>46931754
>Kaguya is truly lucky that Eirin betrayed the Lunarians and allowed her to escape the fate they had set in store for them.
Isn't the fate they had set for her to sit an a room and do nothing all day? How is that diffident from what she's doing now?
>>
>>46937336
There's no freedom in there, anon.
No playing with Mokou, no sneaking out of Eientei, no cuddling with the rabbits...
All she would be is serve as a pawn to the Lunarians in their desperation to stave off the inevitable encroachment of kegare as the second Chang'e.
It would be hell, and the princess doesn't deserve such a fate.
>>
>>46938244
>the princess doesn't deserve such a fate.
And who decided that?
>>
>>46938244
>It would be hell, and the princess doesn't deserve such a fate.
That might be true but does she HAVE to seek refuge on Earth? Can't she just go to Mars or something?

I have nothing against her personally but this is a very exclusive planet we got here and it might send a bad massage to others. If we let one lunarian in then (Kaguya) then we might have to let the next on in (Eirin) and the next one in (Reisen) and there goes the neighborhood (Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom)
>>
>>46938323
Eirin did, of course. It's the only moral decision she ever made, as she realized that using such a wonderful girl as a tool is a truly heinous act, and she could no longer go along with it.
As a bonus, with Eirin now lost to them, the Lunarians have no hopes towards the production of a third Chang'e, forcing them to make do with the older model.
>>
>>46938371
You can't compare hardworking pillars of the community like Eirin with freeloaders who exist to lower property value like Seiran and Ringo.
>>
>>46938411
>hardworking pillars of the community
She's a drug dealer. Just ask Alice
>>
>>46938651
Alice needs those. Eirin also sells medicine in the Human Village and is responsible for Gensokyo's border security.
>>
>>46938411
I know but just because Eirin is one of the good one doesn't mean they're invited.

She should just launch the Bamboo Forest into space along side herself and Eientei. She's a smart girl, I'm sure she can do that
>>
>>46938411
Just out of curiosity, what's the crime rate in the bamboo forest of the lost?
>>
>>46938411
>freeloaders who exist to lower property value like Seiran and Ringo
But they do have stable jobs. Hell, they even participate in and encourage local competition.

Compare that to Kaguya, whose entire career entails looking good and hosting that one tech expo 15+ years ago and nothing else.
>>
>>46938380
>>46938411
>>46938799
Yeah I guess Eirin is a productive member of society so she can somewhat be tolerated but what exactly does Kaguya offer other then sending lovestruck morons to their death, getting into fights with stinky hobos and setting on her ass all day looking after a plant>>46890335?

That's very rude and ungrateful behaviour for a guest "worker"
>>
>>46938846
Kaguya inspires everyone to keep going, she's a shining ray of hope in a dreadful and cold universe.
>>46938821
Despite making up 0.1% of the population, white-haired hobos commit 95% of violent crime in the area.
>>
>>46938838
>>46938846
Kaguya manages the whole of Eientei, not everyone has to be a manual labourer.
Without her, Gensokyo would be filled with rabbits, roaming around, causing mischief.
>>
>>46938799
>responsible for Gensokyo's border security.
How
>>
>>46938951
She deported Rei'sen in ssib.
>>
>>46938951
She's gonna build a wall
>>
>>46938974
Ssib only happened because of Eirin's dual loyalty
>>
>>46938821
Despite making 0.4% of the population, the residents of Eientei make up 95% of the illegal drug trade in all of Gensokyou as well as neighboring realms such as old Hell and the Neatherworld
>>46938905
No that's Tewi's/Reisen's job. Kaguya is unironically responsible for Eientei's defenses >>46893740
>>
>>46938980
>She's gonna seal (imprison) all of earth
FTFY
>>
>>46938990
False. Messing with Yukari is in Gensokyo's interests, all she does is sleep, get her ass kicked and import weird teenagers to annoy the populace.
>>
>>46939008
And make the (other) moonies pay for it, yes!
They're not sending their best, folks. Tocchan and Yocchan are nice people, but the rabbits, the emissaries, they're just not the kind of people Eirin wants in Gensokyo.
>>
>>46939017
Better then Eirin. All she does is leak information to the Luna Capital, create addictive drugs to sell to the population and turn homicidal the moment some looks at Kaguya the wrong way.

>import weird teenagers to annoy the populace
I'd prefer weird teenagers (who are still earthlings) then criminal lunarians
>>
I love these "Lunarians = illegal Immigrants" jokes
>>
>>46939082
They are not all illegal, Eirin and Kaguya came before there was any established governing body.
>>
>>46939096
They came without Invitation or approval from the natives to Earth thus making them illegal
>>
>>46939113
They're approved by the owner of the Bamboo Forest, whose jurisdiction far preceeds that of the so-called "Sages".
>>
>>46939082
This but unironically.
>>
>>46939047
You only say this because you've never met Sumireko.
>>
>>46939140
The Bamboo Forest is int Gensokou thus it fall under the jurisdiction the Sages and the Hakurei Miko. If they dont like it the can always leave and go to the outside world...

Oh wait then they'll have to deal with Humanity and we all know who the relationship between humans and lunarians are...
>>
>>46939267
Yukari, quit the larping, Tewi was pumping out kids by the gross a thousand years before you were born
>>
>>46939274
The forest was not originally a part of Gensokyo, but was washed over to Gensokyo by a big tsunami.

So that little rabbit can go suck the cock of that fat ugly god she loves so much
>>
>>46939274
Don't be too hard on her. She's just having a hard time accepting her infertility, so seeing Tewi with her happy family is really painful for her.
>>
>>46939274
She's probably jealous. The closest thing Yukari has to a child is Reimu and her only friends are two pets and a corpse
>>
>>46939274
Wait, so Tewi lied to me? She told me she had her first litter with me!
>>
>>46939337
She wasn't lying, it was the first one she had with you.
>>
>>46939295
This is why I hate Lunarians.

I don't like them putting chemicals in the mochi that turn the friggin' rabbits incestuous!!!!
>>
>>46939337
This is why you shouldn't mate with none humans.

All of them are most definitely used goods that have been run through for thousands of years straight
>>
>>46939350
Oh, shall we talk about your parentage instead, Lady Hecatia?
>>
>>46939367
Slandering others won't get you a husband, Reimu.
>>
>>46939419
>Lady Hecatia
Projecting much? I'm a pure blooded human who doesn't want my kind to be around these kinds of degenerates
>>
>>46938846
>other then sending lovestruck morons to their death, getting into fights with stinky hobos
Kaguya is an active threat to human lives and the environment of earth. Plus the only thing she contributes >>46938999 is the defense of Einytei thus she fails at giving anything to the society she claims she part of (and the one she actively looks down on)

I'd say we deport her alongside her minions
>>
>>46938846
>>46939632
>sending lovestruck morons to their death
Fuhito, it's been over a thousand years and you still can't get over how a pretty peasant girl politely refused to be yet another your concubine?
>>
>>46939831
That heartless wench Kaguya cruelly humiliated him when she revealed that the Jeweled Branch he gave her was naught but a forgery he created, and he never recovered from the shame.
Why would you defend such a vile, selfish woman, anon?
>>
LUNARIAN OUT!LUNARIAN OUT!LUNARIAN OUT!LUNARIAN OUT!LUNARIAN OUT!LUNARIAN OUT!

EARTH BELONGS TO EARTHLINGS! GO BACK FROM WHERE YOU CAM FROM!! WE WILL NOT BE REPLACED!!!
>>
>>46940047
>GO BACK FROM WHERE YOU CAM FROM!!
Earth?
>>
Poor Kaguya, having to deal with her threads constantly being attack by Anti-Lunarians Extremists.
>>
>>46940187
I would love to see any of them call themself earthlings/humans after all the shit they keep talking like the smug cunts they are.

Send them back, they aren't earths problems but the moons. Who cares If the get punished or imprisoned forever? Their fate and well being shouldn't be our concern
>>
>>46938846
How many times are secondaries gonna keep saying this shit? Also see >>46893740 you really need to stop skimming through threads...
>>46934955
My god she looks perfect. Not the usual malnourished midget and her smug means Doremy probably taught it to her.
>>
File: kaguya and eirin.png (6 KB, 596x66)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>46940684
>I would love to see any of them call themself earthlings/humans after all the shit they keep talking like the smug cunts they are.
Good news, anon!
>>
>>46938846
Ironically, Kaguya doing nothing for the community shows how well she has integrated. The only ones who do anything for Gensokyo are Akyuu, Kosuzu, Kogasa, Keine, Eirin and the sages, if you can even call what they do "work".
>>
>>46921243
Tell me you want your balls to be crushed without telling me you want your balls to be crushed
>>
>>46941811
Also they were referred to as humans in both BAiJR by Aya and CiLR by Yukari
>>
>>46942670
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's canon that most people don't knowthey are Lunarian
>>
>>46938894
Deflecting much Miss Kaguya?
>>
>>46800850
>Constantly lingering in the back of my mind while I work on pharmaceutical things...
Oh you found a job at Eientei? How do they pay? What are the working hours?
>>
I'd marry Kaguya but I'm most after her money. Kaguya herself is just a bonus
>>
>>46898268
MAKE GENSOKYO GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>
>>46945132

OP is dead, they got tested on and died
>>
Kaguya is a cuck
>>
>>46952959
>>
Dead thread
>>
>>46956074
The hime's thread is almost at the limit and its not full with pictures bumps without any text to them.

This is far better then what most other 2hus get. Just look at Sakuya's thread if you want to see something dead
>>
Anyone want to erp?
>>
>>46956223
Enterprise resource planning? I don't see how that has anything to do with the 'Guya
>>
>>46956223
Perish
>>
>>46956223
I'd like to electrocute, ravage and pulverize you. And not in a way that you'd like.
>>
>>46956223
*rearranges your organs and debones your body like a chicken wing*
>>
File: counters.png (4 KB, 1004x49)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>46952959
>>46952965
She seems pretty happy, though.
>>
>>46956223
I will inverse your ribs and boil your eyeballs gently
>>
>>46957007
Still a cuckqueen. Or would cuckprincess be more fitting? Cuckhime?
>>
File: IMG_7615.png (56 KB, 327x318)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>46956918
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>>
Is it just me or have her threads been reach the limited more often then they used to? Did Kaguya get more popular?
>>
>>46958515
This is a Guya board
>>
>>46956223
Sure, but what's the safe word?
>>
>>46958822
No safe words needed when im through with you
>>
>>46960030
Hime-sama!?
>>
>>46960234
Kaguya is going to touch you in place you never thought were possible
>>
>>46958764
Guya Supremacy!!!
>>
File: silent_sinner_ch11_18.jpg (460 KB, 901x1300)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>46939047
>the moment someone looks at kaguya the wrong way
she turns homicidal the moment anyone knows something that she thinks they shouldn't
she was seconds away from killing Patchouli when she found out that Patchouli knew how to get to the moon in SSiB
>>
>>46961442
See? She's still loyal to the moon

She should just go back and never return
>>
>>46961442
She just wanted to protect Gensokyo, which is why she didn't go through with it after realizing Remilia was just playing around.
She ensured that the two invasion parties would be captured by the two most notoriously bleeding-heart Lunarians, who wouldn't bring actual harm to the people and youkai involved, while also preventing the main Lunarian leadership from finding out, whose involvement could've sparked a full invasion of Gensokyo.
She's such a strong woman, being willing to condemn her soul to darkness and do whatever is necessary, preventing others from having to sully their hands with blood.
>>
Why do you guys even like Faguya?j
>>
>>46960234
She's quite lewd that Princess
>>
File: Kaguya .jpg (263 KB, 800x1200)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>
crush my balls princess
>>
>>46806609
Finally, Impossible Request 「Physics Thesis - We Do Not Understand What The Fuck Happens On Those Plots」captured
Maybe I am worth a slightest bit as a person after all
>>
>>46971261
>physics

yeah med is kicking my ass, maybe i should do phys instead so i can understand the physics of kaguya flying better
>>
>>46971261
You completed an Impossible Request?

Pretty cool, so when is the wedding between you and the Guya?
>>
File: a10youmu.png (265 KB, 555x445)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>
>>46956223
I hope you get sent the the moon and raped by Yorihime mistaking you for her nephew
>>
>>46975053
>mistaking you for her nephew
Speaking of which, is the Guya also into incest or is that a "Yorihime thing"?
>>
>>46975161
it's a yorihime thing, sorry
>>
>>46974672
So much for Luna superiority. I guess we now know who is purer
>>
File: t50yuyu.png (666 KB, 1357x758)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
>>46978326
Because no one in the Netherworld has T50s, right?
>>
File: 8mvlly4moz771.png (740 KB, 800x1100)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
Well anon? Are you interested?
>>
The hime might be eternal but her thread is not
>>
>>46978762
But does she have baby birthing hips?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.