[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Be i
Belaruss
Like going to forests
Spring here
Rains stop, good calm weather
The forestry service forbids the make of campfires in woodland lands
Do not even bother lifting the banning when THREE days of rain fall upon our earth
Seems they just placed the "fire hasard" for all spring or even all summer
Obliviously are lazy drunks who do not want to go investigate smoke wall and just sit in their cabins drinking vodka for day
Season nearly ruined because of those devils
Outraged am i, outaged rightfully
Going to write a personal letter to our president Alexander Lukashenko!
Complete abuse of power happening is
Hope he does something about it and puts the forest men's hubris down a bit
>>
>>2727576
Consider enlisting. You're neighbor countries both are looking for people to spend long periods of time outside.
>>
>>2727577
I am not idiot. I like what Russia doing, but no why or in what which way are they doing this. Ukraine is no independent force even, fighting for cover-up CIA front is an idiot choice.
>>
>>2727611
You idiot? No argument? Just bad word and insults? Pathetic.
>>
>>2727576
Sounds exactly like America.
>>2727594
Based.
>>
>Supports lazy kleptocracy
>Surprised when nation suffers form laziness and corruption
Unless papa Luka pulls the rug from that retard Putin and creates USSR 2.0, I spit on thee. I spit on you! I spit on Belarus! I spit on Lukashenko! I spit on your tractors and large earth movers! I even spit on your buckwheat and potatoes!
*ptptooeey*
>>
>>2727728
The idea that Victoria Newland and a batch of cookies could create a millions strong demonstration out of nothing is a joke. To believe that the Ukrainians have no agency like this is to dehumanize them and to perhaps deflect the uncomfortable question of whether or not the speaker has the moral courage to choose for himself instead of going along with the plunder of their home state by gangsters and checkists. Ukrainians are very similar to Russians and Belarussians, this is true, but I'm not convinced that Andrei Zeltser was the last Belarusian with testicles, and the course of Ukraine's politics has been consistently towards sovereignty and away from subordinate "unity" with Russia since the 1990s. Again and again Russia subverted Ukrainian elections to elect puppets who get run out on a rail or poisoned independence minded politicians who refused to be bribed.

This is not something that started because the US decided that it couldn't work with Putin's Russia, this has been decades in the making, and is 100% caused by Russia being unwilling to work as brothers and equals and instead demanding submission and tribute.

The most confusing thing is how Russia's internal corruption could create a situation where the leadership was so divorced from the facts that they were willing to bet the farm on immediate and lasting success in a military intervention.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.