[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0527.jpg (182 KB, 1000x563)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Is it true there's a hidden boy scouts trail to get to the top of Mt Tammany? I remember some anon on here told me once but I forgot to save the directions.
>>
>>2733191
If I told you I would have to kill you. Just go back to your state park ok.
>>
im intrigued by the delaware and lehigh rivers, and the views they offer, but not this one due to the prominent highway
I believe there's a "secret" trail to an abandoned cabin north of Jim Thorpe on the Lehigh that you can access from either a normal trail (there's a youtube video where a guy in a mask does it), or possibly there's this road listed on the map but its listed as private and I'm not sure if you could drive it or if there's a gate or if you could walk it or what the situation is, I assume its the old road that least directly to the cabin

also on the delaware there's some possible views downstream of mt tammany but they are located on nature preserves that have next to no information about them online

anyone else interested in the lesser views of the delaware and lehigh?
>>
https://youtu.be/F7sZUMmTn4k
>>
File: 1413708835945.png (10 KB, 500x500)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>2733191
Mt Tammany is where we lose all our anons
>>
>>2733204
Some guy on here literally decided to go on his first ever hike there hours before a bad rainstorm hit the location, he never gave any updates afterwards.
>>
>>2733207
And the guy who went to look for him also never posted again
>>
you park in the first lot off of 80 west then walk back along the edge of the highway until you get up to very edge of the ridgeline. it will be turquoise markings and a worn in path going up to your left. I call it the boy scout trail because near the top theres some marker for a boy scout troop? idk i left nj 8 years ago so it might be different
>>
>>2733313
lol anon dont go that way its infested with black bears
>>
ah the Del Water Gap

my childhood /out/

t. Fredon
>>
>>2733191
why do you need to take a hidden trail to get up there i've been to that exact spot just taking the conventional path.
>>
>>2734656
I'm ugly and don't want people to see me. Summer gets filled with a lot of slutty hot college girls and I feel embarrassed when they look at me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.