[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

You want to date somebody? (Good luck…but hey u never know). Post your desperate plea for love below

>ASL
>Random bullshit that describes you (interests, physical description,etc)
>What you look for in romantic partner
>Not looking for
>Discord Tag
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon/NEET
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes. I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for cool stuff.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
File: goatboy.jpg (272 KB, 850x1076)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>ASL - 26 f anaheim Cali
>Random bullshit that describes you (interests, physical description,etc) - bbw autist weeb into j-pop and anime, and vtubers.

>What you look for in romantic partner - just someone who likes me for me, a fellow weeb like me, talkative, extroverted and prone to random tangents
>Not looking for - internet trolls
>Discord Tag - chickenclaw3
>>
>ASL
21/M/Gulf Coast United States
>Sexuality
Straight
>Open to long distance (y/n)?
Yes but would like to meet sooner than later
>About me
I'm 6'2 have light brown hair and blue eyes, kinda of a reserved person
>Hobbies/interests
Geography, Exploration, Hiking, Adventure, Stories, Lore, Researching, Fiction
>Songs you like
I usually listen to generic pop music or rock
>Movies and tv you like
I like watching anthology type shows but also enjoy real world documentary type stuff, anything I find interesting
>Religious beliefs
Christian in general
>Dating experience
None, never been on a date
>Looking for
Someone I am compatible with and has similar interests, is lovable
>Not looking for
Ghost's, Dudes, Seller's
>Contact me
Discord: codzombie5675
Email: GenericAnon2976@proton.me
>>
Not many desperate pleas so far
>>
>>33137093
It’s 4Chan…what do u expect -_-
>>
>>33137093
We're just desperate by default
>>
>>33137098
True true
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Single parents. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, belief, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
>>33137039
>>33137044
>>33137282
like pottery, the 3 biggest retards on this shithole of a site. who's next? that pedophile looking for a loli gf?
>>
>A/S/L
28/M/Ontario Canada
>Long distance fine, Y/N?
Yes
>Willing to relocate, Y/N?
Yes - Canada/USA
>Physical description
6' 180lbs average build. Brown eyes/hair, been told a baby face when I don't shave idk
>Hobbies/Interests
Mostly all types of gaming. I really love horror/thriller and all types of sci fi movies and shows! I run to stay in decent shape along with work being sorta demanding physically. Also currently trying to save to move out.
>Current Occupation
Full time construction worker. (potentially changing but still within the trades)
>Life goals
Moving is basically number 1. Looking towards maybe heading to Alberta since its a bit cheaper but open to most places including the states. Most of my life goals revolve around being a good partner and finding the 1 person I want to be with, I also want a cat...
>Looking for
Personality is key for me, looks are not a factor rly, being able to talk/text for hours about everything and anything is so fun, I'm pretty obsessive and fall for ppl easily, so someone like that seems like a fun dynamic. Ideally you share some of the same hobbies. F/mtf pref.
>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
friend hoarders, scammers, ghosters, men
>Contact
Discord - Dumatix
>>
>ASL
26/M/PA
Big fan of anime and manga, typical weeb, trying to get into warhammer and mtg but it's hard to do alone, big history nerd, pathfinder player and I guess D&D. I'm 5'10, 155lb average looking guy, swarthy and mediterranean looking with brown hair/eyes and a beard. Somewhat of a loser. This is a desperate plea for help.

Preferably a woman. Someone who's willing to be patient with me. Long distance is fine.

>Discord Tag
dailylithium
>>
File: Screech.jpg (495 KB, 1200x1200)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>ASL
Midwest
21M I WANT A GF SO BAD HMU PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS
Thank you
Cute bio Girl who wants to do cute things like cuddle and watch movies
>Not looking for
Men, Trannies, Blacks
>Discord Tag
nylo
>>
File: IMG_0802.png (1.07 MB, 1170x2532)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
Have you guys tried online dating there so many women
>>
>>33138008
They're all so vapid though. Like yeah a lot of them are funcationally attreactive but half the girls on there pretty much just have no bio and hobbie and the half that do put some combo of bar hopping, travel, music festivals and wine. Boring normie crap.
>>
>asl
18, m, USA

>Random bullshit
I've been rejected pretty much every time I've tried being with a girl, either that or they were already in a relationship. I can honestly be kinda jealous or clingy but I try me best not to be. I just want to experience something at least resembling love at some point.

As for hobbies I enjoy vidya in the form of rpgs and strategy games. Musically I like alt/indie or hard rock, weeb things like anime and manga, history ranging from the 15th to early 20th century, linguistics, weight-lifting, writing (mostly fiction) and reading classics.

>What you look for in a romantic partner
A woman with her own hobbies which may or may not entirely overlap with my own. Physically, so long as a girl's not obese I don't really care about body, I like most of them. If she has mental health problems I don't mind, nor if she's "used goods" or "broken". I don't mind FtM either.

>not looking
Men or MtF

>contact
.n0rvik
>>
>>33138008
I only use tinder when I travel and want to fuck. It is completely useless otherwise. I hate normies
>>
>>33137038
ASL
>18m, US, Hispanic
I lift weights, train muay thai, shoot guns, jog, sometimes I read or write, gardening, my favorite vidya game is hotline miami 2
I reply fast and will get clingy overtime as long you show the same interest in me. A bit autistic like many anons here
>looking for
I'm looking for someone in my age, preferably latina, just someone who can I hold a nice conversation with daily, loyal, clingy, and caring.
>not looking for
Randoms wanting to have a one night stand, gays, other men, trannies, non latinas, maybe other browns are an exception, etc
>>
>>33138110
Discord tag: PersecutedCasual
>>
>>33137038
Ive added probably 20 people over the last week from here. 1/3 of thode were content sellers. 1/3 never responded. The last 1/3 typed a couple sentences and then disappeared.

Dont know how to deal w this shit. No one talks.
>>
File: image0.jpg (60 KB, 640x628)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
26/m/FL
Mostly into reading (novels, poetry) and writing. I work full time and fuck around with a typewriter and a beer late at night.

Life isn't what I thought it'd be. I don't know what I thought it would be but it wasn't this. I haven't dated seriously since my girl died a few years ago, and we had been together on and off since highschool. Never found someone I could make any serious connection to on the apps; I live in a small town since.

I don't really know what the fuck I want, maybe to not be alone so much. All my real life friends, the ones who weren't druggos, are married and so on. The others have all gone somewhere or other. I find I talk to the geckos that find their way into my room mostly.

I cannot myself begin to imagine what I'd even want out of a person. Certainly not a rerun of the past: I'm sick and tired of remembering. Something new and something good for me.

I just wanted to get that out there somewhere. I've been here on and off long enough to know there isn't a shot at hell, no point in putting a name on this unless something would likely come of it yeah...
>>
>>33137039
you're never going to find anyone, your standards are too high and you're not all that likable to begin with.
>>
>>33138185
They not high at all
>>
File: IMG_0805.png (1.12 MB, 1170x2532)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
Online dating is EZ yall
>>
>>33138179
What part of Florida

I’ll talk to you brother

I’m like a natural empath and just like talking to people
>>
>ASL
M 26 Midwest
>Random Bullshit
Weeb, Gamer, probably autistic
5'11 (6'0 if you squint and tilt your head)
White
Big fucking nerd, I will sperg about my hyperfixation depending on what it is at the time
Dirty blonde/brown hair
Blue eyes
Lots of trust issues
Depression/Bipolar
Slightly overweight, but going to the gym to address that
Enjoy talking about various topics, small talk is not my strong suit but I try my best.
Glasses.

>What I Look for
Bio Female
21-29
Goth/Alt prefered but not required
Skinny or slightly chubby is ok, just dont be a landwhale.
Open and honest about needs/wants
Liking cosplay/anime/games/cons would be cool, but not required.
Not going to cheat/ghost
>Not looking for
Male, mtf
>Contact
nespresso_depresso._43800

I just want a girlfriend in general, compliance with all of the above list is not required. I just want a gf its been so long ;-;
>>
>>33138482
I want a gf too…
>>
>>33138498
Never give up anon. Theres hope for us both to secure a gf.
>>
>ASL
22 f
>Random bullshit that describes you
you will never know
target of my embarrassing affections, is happy for me when i do what i want to do, does not want anything from me, online only and has a pfp my my husbando smiling
>Not looking for
ANYTHING
>>
>>33138643
too bad would be nice to slap you around irl and then leave you smiling
>>
File: 089.jpg (92 KB, 638x444)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>33137038
Honestly, all I want is a clingy girlfriend who is as obsessed with me as I am with her. I'd want us to spend every second of every day together, whether through texting or VC (we could even fall asleep together on VC) I'd want to stream games and shows to her all the time and then we could talk about them. I could teach her my hobbies and she could teach me hers. I'd show her how to play YGO and mahjong and we could play together.

I had something similar to this with a female friend when I was a teen, and at this point I'm convinced I'm never gonna find someone like that again because most people are so cold, distant and closed off. I don't wanna be a side character in someone's life, I want us to be the main characters in each other's lives. Sorry for the schizo ramble, I just needed to get this off my chest.
>>
>>33138752
eight months in and she's going to lose interest because that's what bpdwhores like you describe do
Source: two bpd ex's from here
>>
>>33138752
Same, I literally daydream about a gf like that
I feel like if i had a girl that was obssesed with me i would be just as obssesed with her. Id probably be a extremely clingy bf to any regular girl
>>
>>33138752
Trust me brother: BPD is ONLY for sex. Do not date it and expect love. I promise you, I have more experience with BPD women than I'd like to admit. Do not invest into women like this.
>>
>>33138781
>>33138868
I didn't mention BPD a single time in my post though. I understand those are common characteristics found in people with BPD but I literally just want someone to spend all my time with.
>>33138792
>Id probably be a extremely clingy bf to any regular girl
That's my issue. I'm extremely clingy and girls are either freaked out or they can't match my energy and it never works out. I need intense, mutual clinginess...
>>
File: night for day.png (1 MB, 719x723)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>33137038
>ASL
32/m/us
long brown hair, blue eyes, enjoy tv/movies/games, enjoy aviation, enjoy history/religion/culture
someone gentle, calm, compassionate, empathetic, understanding
>Not looking for
skids/addicts/egirls et al
>Discord Tag
leyphae
>>
File: 881734.jpg (84 KB, 538x759)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>A/S/L
22 / M / Germany (NRW)

>Long Distance ?
Only if its not too far

>Physical description
Skinny but not anorexic, short black hair, 187cm height

>Hobbies/Interests
Hiking, reading, cooking, getting wasted, vidya, travelling, crafting, learning languages

>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
weird fetishes, lazy chatters, Femboys, Trannies

>Looking for
biological woman

>ideal preferrences
short and not obese

>Contact
hieronymus21 (discord)
>>
>ASL
26, Male, Chicago area
>Interested in
Straight women who I can do things with, have fun, lean on for emotional support, and hopefully eventually have kids with & start a family.
>About me
I'm Hispanic, 6'0", skinny, wear glasses, but contacts when I go somewhere nice.
I usually wear dark, logoless clothes, mainly t shirts & jeans; hoodies when it gets cold, stylish sneakers, and geeky stuff when I go to a con or something.
I'm spiritual but not religious. Grew up catholic, don't really focus too much on religion, but I'm not opposed to it.
I live alone in my own place close to o'hare, I work in construction, which pays great, and also a realtor.
>Like to do
Watch anime, movies, funny shows, or random videos on yt. I like to go out to eat, check out new places, go to concerts (Hard rock, edm, some hip hop; open to pop or Latino too) or just drive or take walks in parks.
But I also cook & enjoy being mostly at home. Visiting family is important for me too.
>Looking for
A 19-28 y/o girl who I can go out with, talk, get comfortable with, have fun, eat, travel to new places, meet each other's family, go home & snuggle, be affectionate & loving. Caring about each other's well-being, and also pushing each other to do better in life.
>Not looking for
Plus sized women (Under 220lbs, you're good; Athletic/tall girls under 260 are good)
Long distance (beyond 2h drive)
Women who aren't serious about starting a true friendship/bond
Poor hygiene (as long as you shower, teethbrush, & wipe yourself well, you're good)
Lazy fashion; no pjs/sweatpants, hairbuns, socks & sandals etc when we're going out. Come on! I wanna see you cute when we go out!
Thanks for reading, and I hope you reach out, queens.
I think I'm feeling boba tea for our first date ;)
>Discord
Souperwing
>>
>>33137039
holy shit nobody wants your rotten axe wound, stop posting
if you didn't mutilate yourself your caches of finding a gf would have been much higher, but now they practically non existent, no woman wants a fucking eunuch
>>
>ASL
29M, Chicago
>describe yourself
I usually shitpost on dating apps until I get banned or I find someone compatible with my bullshit. Unemphatic and insensitive until I'm not, very affectionate, and have no idea how romantic relationships work because I've never been in one, I fuck really good though and I'm handsome. I'd rather betray the world than have the world betray me. Boxing, vidya,
>looking for
Females into bantz, guns, not afraid to physically fight me and talk shit, affection, rough sex with biting and ass slaps, letting me in cum in them. Self-aware based meme lords
>not looking for
Dudes, getting pegged, trannies, hearing your sob story before sex, kids, you being obese (I like meat on the bone)
>contact info
Discord: comboy112
>>
File: IMG_4991.jpg (25 KB, 381x419)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>ASL
23/M/MS

>Physical description
5’11, Dad Bodied but stocky broad shoulders, currently going to the gym (3months on going) so that can (pic rel, ideal build) change, curly hair, Kempt and practices good hygiene unlike alot of people on this board, trying to get primarily into goth fashion once money is gotten, I don’t have a southern accent or atleast a thick one

>Interests
PC games, Talking to people, Gym/lifting, Listening to music, educational videos and podcasts, true crime, and sending memes (hopefully to each other) currently in college

>Looking for in romantic partner

Girls, sort of trying to date but wanna be friends first for a while before anything like that. Particularly of similar interests. Not against ldr, if not from the locale, someone to send memes to and get into each others hobbies with one another. If we don’t click dating wise we can still be friends. Want someone who knows internet culture yet not consumed by it. Someone who’ll call and watch me play games or watch things together. Or play with preferably.

>Not looking for

Men, Trannies, Left leaning extremists (more toward center is okay), vehement anti-Christian’s, the suicidal (no point of getting attached if you’re just gonna break my heart), BPDemons, anyone who doesn’t enjoy educational content, anyone who doesn’t wanna improve themselves and become their best version together.

>Contact
discord: gask
>>
>>33138446
They're literally non-existant and contradict one another lmao. You don't want annoying leftists even though they're the only ones who would go for you poterntially but you also don't want right wing religious types with standards, you don't want "the opposite sex" or even someone in your own situation, you don't want a girl who is taller than you, you don't want the half the population who owns guns, you don't want many races and ethnic groups, you judge people for havign a small bit of body hair, you judge them for being fat, etc.
You want a unicorn essentially but you seemingly bring nothing of value to the table yourself outside of being incredibly judgemental with no self awareness of your own faults, mentally ill, liking old movies and having tattoos. Those people in the diaper threads have more of a personality and they shit themselves all day, get a grip dude.
>>
>>33138455
THIS NIGGA HAS TINDER PLATINUM LMAO
>>
>>33139893
I’m not mentally ill lol
>>
>>33139893
Nothin wrong with liking classic movies over modern shit they put out these days
>>
>>33138455
those are all like 3s bro thats nothing to gloat about lmao
>>
File: tsoc25.png (86 KB, 224x189)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>33137038

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
>>33137504
>>33140202
KEK LATE TO THE PARTY BUT THERE HE IS LMAO
>>
>>33139974
>im not mentally ill
Says the man who cut is dick off
>>
>>33138643
what if i make a chatbot that just replies with "good jawb :)" to anything you send it
>>
>>33137038
>>33137039
>>33137098
>>33138446
>>33138498
>>33139974
>>33139979
Listen nigga, you know what ypur problem is? You're a tranny that thinks he can be picky with what he gets, lol. You aren't even a bottom of the barrel pick.. you're like 50 miles under the barrel. If you truly want to find love, someone who will accept you for the retarded man that you are, you are going to have to be open to literally anyone (above legal age, you fucking freak), because chances are theres maybe 1 or 2 people desperate enough out there to give some absolute delusional retard like you a shot, and if you don't take them, you'll have to get used to being alone.
>im not mentally ill lol
Lmfao, you cut your dick and balls off and gave yourself a permanent axe wound because you think you're a woman (when you're a man btw). That's the definition of mentally ill.
>>
>Status
Voyager Mission: Deep Space Exploration
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality
Male long hair androgynous / Mostly gay / Timeless (~30)
>Location
WestEU/SAUerland
>Interests
Invertebrate keeping, plants, gaming/hardware, psychedelics, outdoor, nature
>Music: (Oldschool) Goa Trance, Techno, Industrial, Experimental, Folk, Metal, Ambient, Bhajans
Movies/Shows: Surreal, Horror, SciFi, Documentaries, Mindfuck/trip movies and series
>Games:
Vermin-, Darktide, AOE II DE, Stronghold DE, War Thunder, Warframe, Mass Effect 3/AMP, Battlefield 1/4
>About me, life goals and what I look for:
I have so little money that 'existantial minimum' is something I look up to (thanks to my ex BF but I'm emotionally over it but suffer finacially). Prove
yourself worthy and I show you my ways of survival including all the black backpack magic, repossession, salvaging and translocalization of all kinds. Be
near or ideally with me. Its not a problem to house someone just have your own legal adress and income, if you stay permanently I would also expect you to help
with electricity and internet cost. I have my own well furnitured apartment but I'm not a provider. Also no car so bring proper boots and endless stamina.
Embrace the darkness and it may embrace you <3

Not looking for lazy losers, teenagers that seek to run away from their parents or people who 'work' but have no time or money either. Be like me, no
attachments, no "friends" or family, one who is one with the void and ready to ascend even further. If you dislike humans and prefer solitude thats perfect.
Although for learning about each other you should be willing to video or at least voice chat. Its always weird in the beginning, but if you really want to
find someone we need to get through with it.
>>
File: PXL_20231106_151812546.jpg (3.76 MB, 4000x2250)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB JPG
I seek for a life partnership mainly, but my hopes are low and I'm used to be embarassed, so the focus is now to find compatible people in my age range for
summerly activities or "fwb" relation (exclusive, no one time shit). My long term goal is to get rid of this shitty rent debt (that my ex bf left me), save
and find a "holiday home" type property, build a giant greenhouse to it and live in it while becoming mostly self sustaining. No neighbors, but lots of
animals and even further adaption to the no money life. Its a lot of work, but fullfilling and not wageslaving. You reap what you sow. I would like to share
this with one cute likeminded male that never ages like me. In the best case, we would ignore the human society collapsing, although I'm very aware of the
coming events, I prepare for it and may even be able to use the changes in my favor if humans eradicate themselves.

For anything romantic / sexual: Don't be very masculine, hairy, unhygienic or fat. Long hair isn't a must but I like androgynity, ones that are 'in between' and young looking
but without the typical transgender/lgbt/fetish agenda mental illness. My fetish is true love and natural looks. If you want a "dom", "slave", "sissy" or
want to cut off body parts we are unlikely to be compatible. 25-~30 is the optimum age. Have a stable outcome for yourself, you don't need to be rich or
provide for me. For me it would already be a progress to find BF that can provide for himself and doesn't have any unresolved mental issues. No addictio
/ substance dependance, no habitual smokers (occasional hookah and hallucinogen binging is fine).

For anything else: We can likely hang out, do garden work, walks and other operations together, I can teach you many things including how to cook and grow
almost any type of plant. We can go out for deep forest nightwalks and trip together.
>Contact
endzeitromantik @ emailn . eu

Write at least 3 sentences why you want to contact me
>>
>>33140437
I’m not mentally ill. I am a woman, not a male. Not a freak or delusional. Not retarded.
>>
>>33140268
Not a man.
>>
>>33137039
Based AF actually. Likes women so much you made yourself into a mockery of nature's perfection, just for 24/7 access to tiddies! I mean, I enjoy my penis too much to ever consider it. But chopping it off for your own satisfaction and STILL wanting a 3.14 goth cutie that wants to be with you in spite of lacking the one part of a man that will satisfy her...

I unironically hope you get her, anon. Because you putting this out there made me realize how achievable it should be for me to find what I'm looking for. Hope isn't easy to come by for me.
>>
File: 1620937720054.jpg (31 KB, 258x330)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>33140594
This is a feels versus reals matter... You FEEL like you are a woman, and some people FEEL like this is enough. The reality is that your ideology is not biologically sustainable. Unless you can spread a psychosis to increase the population of people who feel the same feels as you... The entire concept dies out in a single generation.

The reality is that the trans phenomena has been a symptom of a society on the edge of collapse for as long as history can recall. Its not new, its not special, it doesn't gain traction in a healthy society, and it doesn't survive a collapse.

You need to understand how other people feel BEFORE you can expect them to agree with your feelings.

And if you ever think someone elses feeling are "wrong", you should have to confront the reality that EITHER noone's feelings count, or that yours may be wrong... You can FEEL like 1+1=5 as much as you want, but its objectively wrong and dysfunctional (even if you have amazing support groups that all band together to agree with you).
>>
File: 1654484296682.jpg (568 KB, 741x891)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>33140594
Not just mentally unwell, but delusional too.
Every time.
>>
>>33140720
Not delusional
>>
>>33137038
F
BC
I like rap and anime
I like bold confidence
I dont like impatient boys
Snap bichno2019
>>
>>33140594
>>33140596
>>33140750
Cutting your dick off doesnt magically make you female lil bro. You can't change your gender. No matter what you do to your body, you will ALWAYS be a male. Do you know why? Your chromosomes. There's nothing you can do to get rid of that pesky little y chromosome. You're stuck as a male, but now you're just a male without a dick and balls. That DOES make you a freak, that DOES make you delusional, and that definitely makes you a retard.. since only a delusional retard freak would think he can magically swap genders, lmao. Stay small, lil bro. You're never going to find love if you're this fucking lost in life. You might as well become another % in the sissy suicide statistic.
>>
>>33140596
you're not a woman either lmao
>>
>>33139979
That’s all you managed to get out of that? I mean Chris Chan should be a perfect example of the type of person who never moved on from being a manchild and obsessing over stuff from their childhood. You could pit more emphasis on your hobbies, interests, how successful you are but putting that in there outside of a chart thread when you could be talking more about your actual character just shows that you don’t much of a personality. You can’t even respond with more than a few words to any replies, I can hear you thinking from here just reading this. In one ear out the other. I’m not even hating on you for being single or anything at your age, that’s not that rare but your own lack of willingness to even look in the mirror says it all. You’re not going to have any success on here unless it’s with someone on your same level at best. Might as well go service a glory hole at a gay bar, at least you’d be getting some. You people say you have “female brains” but almost all of you claim to be lesbians, despite them making up around 1% of the female population. It’s a fetish dude, I hope you didn’t actually get the surgery because there’s no reversing that. You will have to deal with an open repeatedly infected wound for the rest of your life is so and if you didn’t get it reverse course as soon as possible, you’re almost 30. Your time to have kids and get into an established relationship in your relative youth will run out before you know it. Just being straight with you man.
>>
>>33140831
That's just not how sex works, anon. Look, yeah that chick is kinda annoying and has been plastering the same ad non-stop on /soc/ every single time I see every and any thread. But you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. There's a lot more than just two expressions of human sex chromosomes. Your belief in a two sex dichotomy has zero biological basis. It simply doesn't exist as part of human genetics or anatomy. So go ahead and be kinda shitty to other anons all you want, I guess. But you've gotta go educate yourself just a tiny little bit, if you want to spout off on the internet. There are at-least 10 human sex chromosome expressions. There are intersex conditions that can have someone with XX chromosomes be born with a penis and no vagina, and others that can have someone with XY chromosomes be born with a vagina and no penis. There are other conditions that can result in one person having multiple different chromosomes. Your belief in a biological strict dichotomy between human sexes isn't based on science, biology or reality in any way. It's just something you've learned and been so thoroughly conditioned to believe that you genuinely can't accept some pretty uncomplicated facts.

So pick something else to be shitty to her about. Because you just look like a retard when you spout off this kinda nonsense.
>>
>>33137044
kill yourself
>>
>>33141194
Males have penises, balls, and sperm. Females have pussy, eggs, and a womb. It's that simple. Any other convoluted nuances you would like to pretend matter past that do not. Discussion over.
>>
>>33141199
>Males have penises, balls, and sperm. Females have pussy, eggs, and a womb.
It genuinely isn't that simple. You are factually incorrect on a very basic level.

Which isn't really the point. The point is that human sex is more complicated than you think, and you only think it's simple because you're willfully ignorant. And that's ok, but you really look like a dipshit when you try to lecture other people about things that you're factually wrong about.
>>
>>33141194
>There are other conditions that can result in one person having multiple different chromosomes. Your belief in a biological strict dichotomy between human sexes isn't based on science
Bad troll
>>
>>33141203
Factually accurate statements about human biology and genetics aren't trolling, anon. You can learn this stuff from literally any scientific textbook on the subject.
>>
>>33141201
I don't care what you have to say and you produce no counterargument contrary to the "two sex dichotomy". You're tangentially ranting about chromosomes when that's obviously what no one is talking or cares about. Begone, pseud
>>
>>33141204
Nah, not even the most egregious leftists would claim that intersex people are real life futas or some other mythical third sexual pairing. Separating gender from sex is a new thing but not a single one of these left wing tards are actually saying there is kore than two sexes, they just make up new genders and try to equate the two.
>>
>>33141210
>>33141211
What I'm explaining to you is that your belief in a two-sex strict dichotomy is not based on genetics. It is factually the case that humans have more than those two expressions. Which should cause you to realize that, therefore: no, your definitions are not based solely on biological facts about genetics. Because your definitions do not cover all the biological facts about genetics. So from there, you should try actually learning about the topic and you'll discover that your belief that "sex is biology" was actually always baseless.

>>33141211
>Nah, not even the most egregious leftists would claim that intersex people are real life futas or some other mythical third sexual pairing.
It's called chimerism. It exists. People have it. And it demonstrates that your belief that "there are only men and women and it's decided by chromosomes" simply isn't sufficient to cover the sexes of humans that are walking around. So no: that's not what your definitions are referring to.
>>
>>33141219
no one cares for your delusions, troon
>>
>>33141222
These are basic facts about human genetics. I'm a CIS male and calling me names really isn't gonna change basic facts, anon.
>>
>>33141219
I didn't read any of this post just for context, but I'll completely shut down your argumentation.

Your points are all irrelevant and moot.

For the continued existence of the human race, we need people with semen (males) and people with eggs (females). This is simply all that matters. Any further distinctions are completely irrelevant and exist for no other purpose than to placate the emotions of inherently illogical people -- regardless of how logical you would like to pretend you are.
>>
>>33141232
You're ignorant and want to remain that way: I get it.

But your claim that human sex is based on chromosomes is biologically false. That is not how you define them. If you believe that there are just men and just women, you cannot justify that belief based on human chromosomes. So you're defining sex as something else. And you should put some thought into what that is.
>>
>>33141233
As expected, you completely ignore what I said and the central point to tangentially rant about chromosomes -- which aren't relevant at all to what I said nor something I brought up.

I accept your concession. You've collectively lowered the intelligence of the thread and succeeded in confirming everyone's biases against trannies and tranny defenders. Goodnight.
>>
>>33141246
So hold on, you're pretending that you think sex is based on biology, but not chromosomes? That's fine. We can use genitals to make the exact same point. Someone can be born with a penis and no testicles. They can be born with testicles and a vagina. They can be born with a vagina but no uterus. Just like the people who claim "sex is based on chromosomes," your claim that "sex is based on genitals" does not account for the different types of genitals that different people have. So no: your definitions are not sufficient to categorize everyone as either male or female. And yet you do categorize everyone as male or female. So your definition still isn't based on biology.
>>
>>33138752
>clingy
It seems nice on paper and in your fantasies, but what happens when she infringes on your freedoms? When she makes you feel like you're suffocating? You think you want clingy, but you what you actually want is just normal love and affection that's healthy. The same applies vice-versa to the opposite sex.
>>
>>33141194
You are describing abnormalities, genetic disorders that have various and severe pathological implications. Educate yourself:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/B9780444632333000245?via%3Dihub

And mind you, these diseases aren’t really that common in the population.

That dude you’re defending is definitely a healthy xy individual.

Did you know that there are also epigenetic regulations based on sex chromosomes, meaning every single cell in your body is either male or female.
>>
>>33141260
Honestly, I wouldn't really care if she infringes on my freedom. I'm lonely and have nothing to do with my time anyway, so I could dedicate myself to another person 100% without compromise
>>
>>33137039
>is a tranny and wants a goth girl whos not woke and doesnt smoke.
This is hilarious nigga. The tranny part is the funniest because even if a ftm posted something like this they'd actually succeed since their pussy is real
>>
>>33138643
I can work with that
discord: cringe_shyvana
>>
21M Bi Melbourne
>About me
I Want frens to play board games/vidya with. A few autism points away from non verbal (please do remember this lmao I’m not dry I just don’t understand conversations and small talk too well) but I warm up to similar people who share similar interests. I love playing CS (bring back cobblestone) factorio, rust, skyrim and lego star wars. I love star wars and dune and could yap about either for hours. Right know I'm obsessed with Grand Moff Tarkin in Star wars and the Spacing Guild and their origins in Dune PLEASE watch Dune 1984 with me. The modern one was just a bit disappointing Re the ending. Paul loves chani AND NEVER SHOWS IT, it's like it was made for teenage girls. I also enjoy tech bullshit, mushroom picking, camping, driving on rural roads and home networking/computer hardware.
>Looking for
Frens to game with. Not picky but I’d hope we share some interests :3. I’m bi but I don’t like masc dudes. Cute soft and cuddly people are awesome we can play vidya all day in bed and cuddle so we don’t freeze our asses off this winter…
>Not looking for
People who don’t share any my interests. I don't mind if you talk to me with romantic interest in mind but good Lord I want some frens and people to talk with and hopefully touch. I miss hugs.
>Discord
catbigpoo
Yes as in the cat, big poo
>>
>>33141194
blah blah blah not reading your schizo tranny cope. you can't change your gender no matter how hard you try faggot
>>
>>33142108
Yes u can
>>
>>33141296
My pussy is real too
>>
>>33141179
Fuck you
>>
>>33140837
Yes i am
>>
>>33140831
I am not delusional nor a retard. Yes a person can change.
>>
>>33142108
It is possible to change genders
>>
>>33143422
>claims to have a real pussy
>>33143440
>gatekeeps peoples' choice of controls of SF6 on 4chan
Bro your testosterone is STILL on full blast
>>
>>33143793
I don’t have any fuckin testosterone in my entire body
>>
30 m usa est

I want a girl who wants to write and play music with me.. preferably lofi, acoustic,folk punk, sad music. Maybe some lofi bedroom pop styles. Maybe we fall in love.. or maybe just I do. I have music to share if you wanted to.

>Discord
Mortuus_ursi
>>
>>33143452
gender isnt real and you cant change sexes faggot
>>
>>33143862
It is real and yes you can
>>
>>33143865
go ahead get pregnant
>>
>>33143850
this is patently untrue because even in healthy biological females testosterone is still produced in some amounts.. it is biologically necessary for human beings of any persuasion of gender
>>
>>33143850
Medically impossible. Everyone produces testosterone, women, men. In fact testosterone is responsible for people's sex drive, regardless of gender. So if you had zero testosterone, you would have multiple medical issues caused by a lack of testosterone, some kind of illness would have to be CAUSING you to lack testosterone, and lastly you would be incapable of having any sort of ability to orgasm, or ability to be aroused

You have to be baiting at this point. Here's a last (you) for ya bud

Either you have testosterone, or youre claiming to be the WORST potential sexual partner on this whole board
>>
>>33143875
No pp sooooo no testosterone
>>
>>33143870
There are women who can’t get preggo. Also I don’t want anything with being a parent or responsible for hell spawns.
>>
>>33143871
I no longer make any t since 2021
>>
>>33143905
This, exactly. You can surely grasp the difference between a woman who can't bear a child and a man who can't impregnate a woman... You made yourself a unic, the rest is just larping.

You are clearly able to perform alot of mental gymnastics, but you had to point to an exception among authentic woman to claim kinship. Your logic is as damaged as your genitals.
>>
>>33143928
And just like a eunuch: medically incapable of arousal or orgasm, reduced muscle mass, and very likely to die due to cardiovascular issues (on account that the heart is a muscle)
>>
>>33143931
Idiot
>>
>>33143928
Not larpin
>>
Female 19 Perky Natural Asian
Medical student in training

Kik/Snapchat:Telegram: ladybabes69
>>
>ASL
19/Male/Mid West
Mmm average looking short white guy, i have long brown hair (for now), i love animeeee and online games. I workout and play sports too!
Cute girl who is weird and will do cringe couple things with me :3
>Not looking for
Obese girls T-T
>Discord Tag
blank100k
>>
>>33137039
Get real. Not even you want MtF. That should tell you how undesirable they are. You are a trancel. You are biologically male, right down to your personality. Even the things you seek from a woman or a relationship reek of your own predatory and dominant intent, two very masculine traits.

You have a gaping wound where a penis should be. The only thing that is even remotely female about you is the fact that you're seeking a high-value partner when you have no value yourself. You chopped off the one thing an unfortunate creature such as yourself could ever hope to offer a woman. If a real woman has little to no value, she is for the streets. You? You are for the noose, mister tranny. Your existence brings little to this world, and I would hazard a guess that you are more of a liability to it than an asset.

Face it. You are almost 30, you're an autistic man, and you have no penis. You're not far off from being Chris-Chan. Stay cooped up in your parents basement, where society does not need to be blighted by the knowledge of your existence. You will never find what you're looking for. Even a desperate person with zero standards would turn you down. It explains why you're still single at almost 30, and why you will remain single until your doubtless self-inflicted removal from existence.
>>
>>33143422
I could poke a stick into a watermelon. That would be just as "real" as the horrific mangled scar you call a pussy
>>
>>33144174
not a woman
>>
>>33144310
I am not a man or another “Chris Chan”. Do you have anything better to do than to be cruel to people on the internet?
>>
>>33144420
Am a woman
>>
>>33144838
Do you have anything better to do than post to /soc/ threads desperately trying to find a biological woman interested in your managed male body?
>>
>>33144897
I don’t have a male body and it’s not mangled. Also no…I do not have anything else better to do other than live in your head rent free just to spite you
>>
>>33144174
Yeah you are, you are just really comitted to the bit.
>>33144840
Not without medical intervention and mental gymnastics on your end, or at all to literally everyone else.
>>
File: dwdwdw.jpg (98 KB, 500x500)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>asl
19m USA Maryland
>Interests
I play video games, 155lbs, did competitive swimming. Also poor as fuck lmao. Most played game are Minecraft/lol/terraria, I also love fishing but haven't done it in years. Also I'm fairly retarded in my own way i think.
>What I'm looking for
Female, that's it, idc if you think you're ugly. just play video games with me
>Not looking for
idk desu, just be you, im not gonna judge you at all. If you have something to say just say it idm.
>Discord Tag
7018p
>>
>>33144838
>>33144840
>>33144906
You were born a male and will always be a male no matter what you do to your body. You will never be a woman no matter how much you wish you were, or how much you yell and scream that you are one in your posts. The only thing you are going to be is another % in the tranny retard suicide rates. Might as well speed run that since you're never going to find anyone or be happy.
>>
>asl
22 M US
>interests
I like playing souls games, working out, and staying home
>about me
6'2, white , kind of fit, long dark hair and a boyish face.I'm kind of spergy and awkward but once I get to know you i pry won't shut up.
>looking for
cute femcel gf, biological women, someone to shoot the shit with and get to know, i'm totally cool with a long distance thing and possibly even meeting up one day
>not looking for
Men
>disc
Woogiexp
>>
>ASL (if large country, for the love of god give specific region)
20/M/Western Canada
>sexuality
Bisexual
>open to long distance (y/n)?
NO
>physical description
6'2, 180 pounds, south east asian with a lil east asian mixed in, pretty fit.
>life situation
in compsci, to graduate next year. I have a car and enough money to go on dates.
>hobbies/interests
Music (almost listened to 3000 albums), geography, vidya, anime, chess, longboarding, fashion
>3 songs you like
Crystal Mountain - Death
Resolution - John Coltrane
Protect Ya Neck - Wu-Tang Clan
>3 movies you like
Yi Yi
Parasite
Oceans 11
>religious beliefs
atheist with a catholic background. I dont care about your religion as long as it doesnt get in the way
>political beliefs
left leaning but i am not passionate about it at all
>dating experience
3 relationships, longest being just over a year
>looking for
Someone who lives at most a 40 minute drive, someone i can call or text throughout the day, my type is southeast/east asian that is taller than 5'4 but im not overly picky. Preferably F or MTF but open to whatever. I have a medium to high sex drive and i am a switch, but mostly dom. Skinny to chubby is much preferred.
>not looking for
Ace/aro people, people who are way older than me, people who cant hold a conversation, people who don't have a life at all, overweight people.
>contact
discord: changdynasty
>>
File: GNZhz9BXMAECYgI.jpg (146 KB, 2048x1538)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>ASL
22 m USA
190 5'11 asian. chubby but am working on it (down 10 pounds with lifting and cardio)
i am very shy.
into basic stuff - video games, movies, anime, manga, working out. getting into fashion.
>What you look for
within age range of 19-25.
i am straight so no men, ftm, etc. i want you to be passionate about your interests and tell me about them. we can watch stuff together, play games together. we can vent to each other too. in essence i just want to have a deep connection with someone. it can be long distance, if timezones are far apart i will try my best to have time to chat with u. dont feel pressured if you think that's an issue. im flexible with stuff as long as u explain it to me.
>Not looking for
weirdos, racists, incels. tired of humoring these types of conversations. pref no nsfw either. yes jokes and whatnot are fine. just dont want to deal with people who's personalities revolve around these topics.
>Discord Tag
prsndwncy
>>
>>33146090
Not born male. My birth certificate and legal doccuments say so
>>
>>33146342
But it also says right here >>33137039 that you started male, and THEN you had surgery.

Can we stop this yet? You know damn well there is a difference, and you know damn well that everyone knows.

The only one you are trying to convince is yourself and you already know the truth. Every single shot you fire back and every single time you further this argument, you prove yourself to be inherently masculine through the aggression and attempt to assert yourself above truth.

Only a man would act like this, and only a genuinely submissive and empathetic person -a woman- would indulge you about it in spite of the fact that these delusions have already led to self harm. I officially retract my thinking your based and love women so much you got your own tiddies to play with... Now I just see you as an invader of spaces you shouldn't be in, and the worst kind of attention seeker.

You know what you are, and so do others.
>>
>>33144238
Best i can offer is my fat hairy 30 year old cock to bust in your asshole. Nothing gets my balls brewing like a zoomer boy that thinks its straight
>>
File: IMG_1166.png (503 KB, 640x360)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>ASL
21/m/usa
i like fashion alot so i often dress very strangely. im very excited and talk alot and motion with my hands to emphasise my speech. i will send u a picture of me if you're nice to me. i like bugs and music and stuff, and i also like listening to others and taking care of others.
a girl who will love me for 1000000 years. someone to kiss and fawn over and make gifts and stuff for.
>Not looking for
anyone who is mean or bigoted.
>Discord Tag
velvetdisaster
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Roleplay
Caregiver
Middle
Sister
Brother
>Looking For
Ageplay
Middles
Motherly
Sisterly
>Not Looking For
Under 26
Hairy men
Babies
Littles
Daddy
>Discord
loba.espinho
>>
>>33146377
I dont have any delusions. I am a woman
>>
>>33146489
I could go for that desu
>>
24M Fat Submissive Gay Slave - looking to be owned, abused, and turned into your personal object! Extremely submissive and affectionate, grad student, wants to be the best submissive possible. Open to IRL play and more. Please prefer long-term and serious. Bonus if you write well.

Kik - SlaveOfAlpha00

Discord - YourDeepRest

Hope to hear from you!
>>
>ASL
24/M/FL

>Personal description
5'9", 138.4 lbs, reddish brown skin, medium-long black curly hair that I prefer to style into a hanging pompadour. INTP 4w5 last time I checked.

>Interests/Skills/Traits
Hoplophile.
Naturalist.
Nature walks, camping, and hiking.
Antique, thrift, and pawn shop visits are nice.
Inline skating, both normal and aggressive.
Watching anime and niche/creature horror movies/tv shows.
Watching nature and dinosaur documentaries.
Listening to cryptid/monster creepypastas.
Paleontology.
Board games.
Video games, mostly shooters.
Home chef level cook and the food comes out good or great most of the time, but the kitchen will get messy.

>Looking for
Dating with the intent to marry with a chick who isn't anorexic or overweight that shares most of, if not all, of my interests and beliefs or at least accepts them.
Wants or is open to the idea of kids at some point.
Someone who's fine with me being agnostic (I was raised Protestant and I still have a Christian moral framework).
I don't really care about height, but being of comparable height is preferable.
Being a /k/ user would be a huge plus but is not required.
Being into arts and crafts is nice but not required.
Knowing how to sew or mend clothes is nice but not required.

>Not looking for
Leftists, commies, socialists, men, trans, misanthropes, and moral nihilists.
I'm not that interested in black women, especially ones that are ethnically urban american black.

>Contact
Discord: diaphoros
>>
26m NorCal
White 6’0 190 receding hairline
I’m a virgin and never been in a relationship. I’m kind of antisocial and have problems with social anxiety but I’m trying to fix that. I’m really laid back and nonchalant with a wholesome vibe. Just looking for a nice girl to connect with
Kik pillowfortking
>>
File: Soc4ChanPersonality.jpg (1.41 MB, 3828x4587)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>ASL
42/M/New England Area

>Sexuality
Straight

>Open to long distance (y/n)?
Yes would want this because I'd like to get to know the person and if there is a vibe.

>About me
I am 5' 11' bluish/grey eyes, bald, chubby guy

>Hobbies/interests
Hiking,Gaming,Gardening,Herbalism(Ethno Bontany),Movies,Music,atm trying to make soap

>Songs you like
I am all over the place, I even listen to some 1920s music.

>Movies and tv you like
This one is hard, again all over the place, but I like to get mad and find the social engineering in movies but can also enjoy em.

>Religious beliefs
Was raised with the Christian stuff, but not really into it. More into finding out wtf is out there in regards to what was hidden or destroyed for spiritual practices. Mostly agnostic/spiritual

>Dating experience
Have dated, have done long distance, have had a past relationship.

>Looking for
Trying to find a soulmate, and if it clicks it clicks.

>Not looking for
Trannies,Guys,Ghost people,People who pm once and never respond back, I will get back to ya.

>Contact me
Discord: Grimpickle#6464
More info in picture
>>
I want a wife please. No older than 22, likes dogs and nature, not ran through, not fat. That's all I require :)
mr.brisby is my discord I'm 30 m canada
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Kinks
Oral, mutual masturbation, titjobs, footjobs, thighjobs, femdom, role reversal, dark skin, business suits, cycling shorts, tracksuits, martial arts outfits
>Looking For
Video call lewd with masculine women {tomboys, muscular, amazon, fit, athletic, sporty, androgynous, etc.} (cis, trans, or nb) [any hair length or breast size]
>Not Looking For
Men (cis, trans, or nb)
Feminine women (cis, trans, or nb)
Under 26 years old
Roleplay or voice chat
Sellers or paywalls
Any other fetishes
>Discord
iron.wind
>>
>>33148648
Forgot to mention that I'd prefer someone within 3 years of my age, 4 would be pushing it.
>>
Bunp
>>
>ASL
20y/o asian femboy
extremely perverted tiny sub/bottom who loves to rp
equally or more perverted bigger and older daddy who also loves to rp
>Not looking for
live pics/video calls
>Discord Tag
raisinbread69
>>
>>33138179
>cannot myself begin to imagine what I'd even want out of a person. Certainly not a rerun of the past: I'm sick and tired of remembering.
Felt like a knife in the heart anon, i feel your pain. I would definitely chat and have a coffee with ya.
>>
>ASL
24 f Cali

Retro Vidya, exotic animals, vivariums, bird watching, poetry, classical art, drag, clowning, ur mum.
I'm a thicc short stack bbw cavelady clown with buddy holly glasses.

I like shy inexperienced short guys. I like it when a guy likes the same retro games as me and I like when they're as smart as me too and introspective.

>Not looking for
Tall men, dom.men, weebs, cat owners, boring people, peons.

>Discord Tag
uwuowouwuowouwuowouwuowo

Might pass out drunk soon but I'm tryina stay up so my hangovers not as bad.
>>
>>33153979
Based but a big whore, think deeply when adding this one.
>>
>>33153983
Lol I'm christian and monogamous, you incel freak. I'm single and an adult woman who likes her body. You literally jerk off to porn and have never seen a woman naked in real life. You get angry when you see a pair of tits on discord. Get your shit together and suck a dick already, faggot. Maybe then you can stop obsessing over women who will never want you.
>>
>>33153997
>and i like my body
Thank u for corroborating my claim that u are a whore, miss. Its very clear what u meant by this. Also I did not tell people to avoid, but they should know what theyre getting into. You should be more honest with people. Have a blessed night.
>>
File: Some Great Reward.jpg (120 KB, 1000x1000)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>ASL
23/f/Dixieland
>Random stuff that describes you (interests, physical description, etc)
I think normans might label me an alt or goth weirdo (not that I have dark hair), which would be fair but based on some of the stories that have been shared with me by other soc enthusiasts I'd say I'm reasonably sane and laid-back overall. Admittedly, I have been able to see myself in wikipedia's description of what someone with bipolar disorder is like (and to some degree also with histrionic personality disorder, and to only a minor degree a couple other personality disorders), but maybe that's more so me being very self-critical and a tad self-deprecating even. I'd like to think I'm a multi-faceted person although that could only be found out through a lengthier correspondence/relationship. As far as some interests go, I'm into a lot of different rock, metal, synth-pop, Philip Glass, "intelligent dance music", horror, fantasy, RPGs, the outdoors, and doing amateur photography.
>What you look for in a romantic partner
If you think we may at the very least have a decent correspondence for a while based on what you know of me so far, we can find out what we're compatible for through conversation
>Not looking for
Desperation, actually. I'm posting in this thread in the hope that "desperation" may mean to some "passionate about pursuing an intimate relationship"
>Discord
newordertruefaith
>>
>>33154200
Larping catfish, gone by many names before. Whole point of the conversation is to get a man to describe how they would use them anally, because they are also a man.
>>
File: wtf.gif (348 KB, 220x201)
348 KB
348 KB GIF
>>33154238
You get an award for fastest delivered and weirdly specific reply to one of my posts
>>
>>33154238
Hahahaha I refuse to believe this can be right
>>
>Asl
26/f/us
>Looking for
A friendly guy who's really into me
I want to bully him then turn on a dime and be lovey if I want without him saying I need mental help
Someone who's around all day and makes conversation with me all day
I will judge anyone who adds me from such a shity ad but also I really want a bf, please be special?
>Not looking for
Younger people unless you really, really want someone like me
Absolutely no trannies, no genderspecials
RPing or sexting or whatever
>Tag
onthe1more
>>
File: larp.jpg (70 KB, 765x1061)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>33154200
Can confirm what >>33154238 said. LARP, catfish. Steers the conversation towards sex and basically asks "what would you do to me", then refuses to verify who they are after. Strange person.
>>
>ASL
19m uk
175cm , working on my physique I go gym, I work as a bartender , I like playing souls games and similar games.
Idk someone that's nice and that I geyt along with
>Discord Tag
Brandonn2858
>>
>>33154418
Oh come on, I make one little joke and you freak out so easily? My next vocaroo was going to be the best one yet. You're not laid-back at all
>>
>>33153997
really struck a nerve there huh

>Might pass out drunk soon
>I'm christian
lmao
>>
Left wing woke white 27 year old trans girl from the uk, into masc, far right guys who hate everything "woke", politically correct etc.

I'm looking for someone who wants a relationship. I want something serious and meaningful and I'm open to relocating for the right person:l.

Interested in men who like being controlling and want someone who is obsessive and will fall in love with them quickly.

Discord: zarabp
Telegram: twb96
>>
>>33154625
>gaslighting
It wasn't just "one joke" suddenly at the end. You sent a bunch of fake vocaroos, which you've conveniently deleted now. Pass it off as whatever you would like, but you'll need to make another new account if you want to trick people now.
>>
>>33155258
Nuh uh, those were personal vocaroos that I had made for you. What's really odd is you having neurotically deleted every message you had sent me before that
>>
>ASL
18 mtf Chicago
>Sexual interests
Ageplay, petplay, t4t, pissplay, bdsm, frotting
>Looking for
Someone to own me and make me their slave
>Discord
e1vedo
>>
I want a wife please. Western Canada, younger than me (30). Likes nature
>>
>>ASL
28/M/East Coast US
>>Random bullshit that describes you (interests, physical description,etc)
I like writing, video games, computers, alt rock music, some anime, horror, and traveling. Chronically depressed. Existence is pain life is work I simply live. Half Chinese/Caucasian. Sorta tall at 5'10". Dad bod cause I'm lethargic but don't have full Amerifat genes.
>>What you look for in a friend, companion, buddy, romantic partner
Female, non-normie, non-leftist, non-attached, monogamous, willing to bear my children, tomboy (not required but very welcome).
>>Not looking for
Single moms.
>>Discord Tag
zave_ire
>>
File: 20231222_211507.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>ASL
23/M/TN
Psychology, cooking, history, lost media, unsolved mysteries, spirituality/religions (particularly eastern stuff), philosophy, storytelling, journaling, meditation, biking, cultures, nature, animation, music (been craving shoegaze lately), architecture (esp art deco/classical styles)/aesthetics. I like politics, but I tend to keep my ideals to myself aside from some basic stuff, seems how politics is so divisive. Just know I'm a bit of a mixture; conservative but economically leftist.
>physical description
White, medium length strawberry blonde hair, 5'7, average build, wears glasses, small beard
This'll be more of an ideal, not what I absolutely require in a lover:
Quiet, romantic, reserved, but bubbly for those that she allows in her personal life. Has a rich inner world and yearns to be truly understood. Creative, kind, and knows herself well. Wants nothing more than true love and a simple life. Has similar values and interests to me. Perhaps a neet, or something along those lines so that we can help each other get out and blossom
>Not looking for
Inexpressive people who can't hold a conversation beyond simple statements/words. Men, trans, adulterers/amoral folk, ghosts. Genuinely, if you're gonna friend me and never be around to talk, just don't friend me at all.
>Discord Tag
dhammapala
>>
File: 345646y756.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>ASL
18, male, eastern canada
>sexuality
bisexual, more comfortable talking with guys but i like women too. bottom.
>open to long distance (y/n)?
yes
>physical description
somewhere between 5'9 and 5'10 in height, white, pale, blue eyes, eyebags, long curly brown hair, and slightly chubby but nowhere near obese.
>life situation
still in school. live with my mother. autistic and bipolar, unmedicated.
>hobbies/interests
i play the guitar, write, produce music, draw (badly), somewhat interested in history but im not autistic about it, anime, vidya, cartoons, music in general, animation, and other things.
>3 songs you like
its really hard to pick three songs, but some of my favorite albums are: hi, how are you by daniel johnston, drainland by michael gira, fabulous muscles by xiu xiu, sunfish holy breakfast by guided by voices, the power of pussy by bongwater, it's only right and natural by the frogs, 20 jazz funk greats by throbbing gristle, etc.
>3 movies you like
once again, i wanna list more than 3 so i will. the texas chainsaw, taxi driver, kill bill, hellraiser, the end of evangelion, forrest gump, night of the living dead, tokyo gore police, rambo (first blood), the shining, the saw franchise, the evil dead, hostel, etc
>anime/manga
nge, made in abyss, love chuunibyo and other delusions, umaru-chan, oyasumi punpun, anything junji ito, elfen lied, perfect blue, jojos, watamote, death note, etc.
>religious beliefs
non-denominational christian
>political beliefs
left, i guess, but i don't really follow politics.
>dating experience
4 relationships, 1 irl, 3 online..
>looking for
guys or girls. preferably dominant and willing to degrade me (with good aftercare). people with similar interests. im very okay with erp and horny stuff, but im not sending you pictures unless ive known for at least a few months.
>not looking for
anyone over the age of 22, mean people, political extremists
>contact
stophurtingm3
>>
>>33137038
>asl
20 f uk
>random bullshit
ummm i play games I guess
>what i look for
I like big boys and kinda ugly boys...
>not looking for
anything else pls
>discord tag
kattymeoww
>>
>>33156977
Kill yourself
>>
>>33163174
added me then immediately unfriended me. Avoid.
>>
I like to pity fuck others
>>
File: 2760_2048.jpg (303 KB, 1755x3072)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>ASL
23/m/na
>Random bullshit that describes you (interests, physical description etc)
books, movies, photos, cubing, fight sports, art, amusement parks, journaling, 6'2, 220, athletic
female, autistic
>Discord Tag
louis_and_imelda
>>
>>33140594
The only people who are going to put up with your shit or other trannies. Yeah, you explicitly don’t want to date others like you. Good luck I guess
>>
>asl
18 f eu
>info
hewlo i graduated from school and now i have a lot of time - i am bored and im looking for people that will keep me entertained!!!
>discord:
succubuselite
>>
>>33137038
I wish I could just go back in time when women weren't completely un-approachable. Too many of them have a pay wall in front of them now, and use swipe apps to tighten their selection. You're lucky if OnlyFans sluts will groom you as one of their contributors now.
>>
>>33169391
Anon, Sad to hear youre so miserable, you fantasize about an old times when nothing you enjoy rn exists.
Hope you can find a friend that will help you understand the ways in which the way you present yourself make women be on guard! Iam sorry for whatever happened in your life that made you end up with this a-scientific worldview to cope. i wish you the best!
>>
>>33169436
Don't be a fag, it's easy to tell what he means. If you use dating apps there's more women looking to fish money out of guys than form a genuine connection, you have to be on guard as a man to manipulation 24/7 if you're trying to interact with women. There is a shit ton of women who will pray on a lonely guy to squeeze money out of him and ghost as soon as he obliges. Women are far more predatory on dating apps than people seem to discuss.

He misses a time where you could approach women irl because it's where men have the upper hand, less women are willing to take that risk to manipulate a man for money in person because of being intimidated physically. It's clear this is what he's talking about when he mentions paywalls, like what every dating app has you faggot.

You could throw in some metoo shit for why he doesn't approach them irl, but his post is too vague to do that. It could just be about everybody being glued to their phones now.
>>
>>33169447
You got any sources for that, or did you just make a monolithic judgement based on episodic data?
There are scammers out there =/= the other group should have the upper hand tf?
>>
>>33169460
Are you seriously retarded? What the fuck did you not get about MY post either???
>there are scammers out there =/= the other group should have the upper hand
What are you doing why are you so fucking dumb holy fuck I was telling you why he posted what he did. Where are you even getting the word "should" you brainwormed fuck? Men having to watch for scammers has nothing to do with you thinking I said men should have the upper hand. It's reasonable to want to have the upper hand in a dating situation, not having control is why most people don't make a move in the first place.

Again, NOTHING is wrong with lamenting being in a situation where you're more at risk and wanting the opposite. You're just dumb.
>>
>>33169467
You got any sources for what you deem as the fact that men are more at risk?

Or are your sources just typing dumb over and over again because you cant handle someone trying to hold u accountable?

>NOTHING is wrong with lamenting being in a situation where you're more at risk and wanting the opposite
Well... if it was the he wanted equality in power...that would be different... wanting to be the one with the upper hand however just shows that you like the system...you just mislike getting the boot. So...I'd say there's plenty of wrong with that. But that does maybe require a few more seconds of thought than calling people dumb because they dont belive your a-scientific views <3
>>
>>33169467
Maybe I need to elaborate a little further?
1. Knowing the situation you're in and accepting it is important. Muddying it up like what you were doing trying to guilt him and misconstrue what he was saying is stupid and useless.
2. Only by accepting the situation you're in can you make progress in working around it. Finding a solution. Example:
>Where can I approach women that isn't off of tinder/duo/whatever?
Then you can try places where people in his desired age range still meet up. Yeah, it can be weird to approach a stranger, and it requires charisma. But it is the solution to not wanting paywalls or girls scamming you for money. Otherwise, it's really just deal with the cards you're dealt and keep trying girls off these apps. Learn clues to weed out the ones fucking with you quicker.
>>
>>33169474
Women are not more at risk on dating apps, women do not get scammed out of money on nearly the same level as men. Women do not get ghosted on dating apps at the same level as men. These aren't points you can argue to begin with. There is no data anywhere that would suggest otherwise.
>well if he wanted - useless shit redacted
The thing is, neither of us knows what he wanted. You decided to preemptively assume a bunch of nothing about him in the worst way possible. I presented an alternative. Most likely, he does miss a time where he would have the advantage in the situation, as he was focused on dating apps. What is wrong with that? System or not, he wants a situation where he feels less disadvantaged. You're a presumptuous retarded sow for even replying to him in the first place. I can only assume you responded to him because you felt attacked by the allusion that paywhores are bad.
>>
>>33169475
>muddying and guilting
I agree! Thats why i specifically said " whatever happened in your life that made you end up with this a-scientific worldview to cope"
I do not believe it is his fault that he ended there, therefore i do not believe he is guilty.
I do however believe he has the responsibility to do something about it. And that is what iam talking about.

Responsibility doesnt come from guilt, it comes from power. And he and everyone here has the power to quit pushing responsibility on others, and change the habits and views that are making people react by putting up their shields(figurative).
You and i want the same thing for the guy, to stop making up what if scenarios for how things could have turned out better, and focus on what he can do to turn them better.
Only difference is that youre okay with him pushing the responsibility onto others. Because you dont want the guy to feel guilty, even though it shouldnt have anything to do with guilt.
Just as you have to accept your situation, you have to accept the power you have to change it, to change anything.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>33169480
If there is data to suggest that that is the case, I'd love to see it! Because if there isnt, then you don really have a leg to stand on, do you?

>System or not, he wants a situation where he feels less disadvantaged
that is the opposite of what you said. You said he wants a situation where the other party is disadvantaged. If his focus was on him being less disadvantaged, he would seek a situation where no party has advantage over the other. The way you describe it, he just wants a situation where he has the advantage.
You do understand that a situation where the power is equal is a possibility, right? Or do you see the world in black and white?
>>
>>33169482
I'm not telling him to push the responsibility onto others, I'm telling him he's right to feel the way he does, and to find a solution to it. You're an ESL who can't seem to read or understand anything in front of her. It isn't a what if scenario, if it can be observed that women are doing everything he listed on dating apps. It's an objective fact. The solution is to work around it, not deny reality and delude yourself like you seem to want him to do. He should NOT be attempting to make himself more palatable to paywhores that he doesn't seem to want to begin with.

His only responsibility is to himself. He can either waste time on fruitless endeavors with the girls you think are of a quality to work towards, or he can learn the game, learn the clues they leave so you know what you're dealing with, drop it, and find a better girl. OR, search in places that don't have paywalls or predatory figures for people like him.

Your advice is for him to delude himself, mine is for him to adapt and grow.
>>
>>33169488
No, I didn't say he wanted the girls to be disadvantaged. Like his post, you make the most negative interpretation possible from what's in front of you, perhaps because of personal reasons? But it's a destructive way to view things. When women take steps to protect themselves from rapists, should it be viewed as disadvantaging men? No, you fucking retard. What I'm advising him of is ways to keep himself safe from the kind of predators HE as a man has to deal with online. Both sexes have their vulnerabilities and people looking to prey on them.

Like I said in a previous post, he COULD want the advantage, he COULD want a fair shake, either conclusion could be made from the vague single post we both read. YOU made the most negative interpretation possible of his words from the very beginning.

From what I've gathered from your posts thus far your experiences may have warped you and your views on men, and you are the last person to give advice to someone like him. You'll only convince him not to try further, if someone like you was the end goal.
>>
>>33169490
Iam a man...sorry you find me attractive?

Some women are doing that, yes...are you saying that there are no man on this planet that are extorting women for money? because...thats an objective fact as well...

>The solution is
not once, have i said you should try asking those women who are after money out more, or give them more money. This can't be serious, you have to be rage baiting here.

>His only responsibility is to himself
Yes....thats what i said.... da fuq?

Listen buddy...idk if English is not your first language, or if you have trouble with understanding how context affects the meaning of words, but i feel like youre not talking to me, but past me. So....have fun with that? I guess?
>>
>>33169495
>I didn't say he wanted the girls to be disadvantaged.
Yet you did say:
"misses a time where you could approach women irl because it's where men have the upper hand" curious.... ok buddy, you got me in your little rage bait. have good one, i hope you find a better hobby!

also not once have you used the word could....
>>
>>33169499
Your flamboyant means of texting >>33169474
here came off fem coded, apologies for not realizing I was talking to a homosexual.

>some women are doing that, yes
Good you're starting to get it. Yes, some women do this. Some men do things too. As a presumably straight man, the woman is in the position to take advantage of him.

>pointless shit, submission
Thank you, try not to fuck with other people's natural progress in the future
>>
>>33169503
> I was talking to a homosexual.
what you mean by that?

>try not to fuck with other people's natural progress
oh i will...when it entails male supremacist rhetoric, and there aint one thing you can do about that mister C:
read a book
>>
>>33169502
>yet you did say
Yes, I did say that. I made an error opposite of your own. I made one interpretation of his, while you made another. I quickly learned from this and pointed out what we both did here >>33169480
>the thing is, neither of us knows what he wanted
While you seemed to maintain your most negative view of his post. You said you were done, I'll wrap this up for you and stop responding to your low quality posts from here on out. You have nothing of value to offer anyone in this thread, including yourself.
>>
>>33169507
> pointed out what we both did here
idk i dont really see any admission of fault on your side. Unless your attempt at that was "neither of us".Have you said something in the tune of "i understand because i too made assumptions about his intentions" you might not have to get your heart rate up so much.

Damn...that last one must've made you feel so strong! Dont get your panties in a bunch.
>>
well im not desperate but im here to look a determined guy that willing to undergo into long term D/s relationship with me.

Kik : Princesstiffany20
>>
File: tomokawaii.jpg (19 KB, 500x281)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>ASL
20/F/US
>Random bullshit that describes you
i am short, long hair, white. i love degen internet culture, anime, manga, 2000s, dolls
younger than me, white, average/chubby
>Not looking for
old men, troonies, we wuz kangs, obesity
>Discord Tag
cutecumjargirl26_93140
>>
>>33171065
AAAAAAAA WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE YOUNGER REEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAGH LET ME RAPE YOUR PUSSY PLEEAAAASSSE
>>
>>33171100
Cus o' that, lad. Also, she's a 25 year old cougar.
>>
>ASL
22 M Aus
I like music, video games, people. I am depressed and lonely and want someone to talk to/get close to. Im average physically but getting fitter. Will love you with all my heart if you reciprocate.
someone nice to talk to, someone who can deal with my occassional lack of motivation to talk/social awkwardness but will still stick by me. Only girls.
>Not looking for
Guys.
>Discord Tag
jhin_lover2.0
>>
Looking ONLY for overly obsessive girlfriend
https://discord.gg/eeVnXwrvHf
>>
File: moz6e7mitsj21.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1060)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>asl
22 land of the free moid
>about me
damned pseudo-sissy cursed with eternal youth and banished to the plaguelands (rural east tn)
brunette sam hyde-esque hair w/ a slight curl complete with a beanie; i wear spectacles, 5'11 and thin within reason
i have a budding interest in vehicles and local wildlife, if you're into these and would care to bestow some wisdom, feel free
wannabe game developer/artist/writer working on an h-game
pursuing maybe some singing on the side as a treat
diversifying my g*mer portfolio to increase my reddit social credit score, playing warband rn but my heart is forever a 1x1 stud (robloxian until i die)
the last heterosexual convention attendee
wage slave attenborough
enjoy animanga, music, vidya, defecating and breathing in that order
>looking for
xx-chromosomed individual that has common interests within a state or two to court perchance
>contact
rodentpilled
>>
>>33171065
>younger than me
it's over.
>>
>>33153979
your discord username isn't working
>>
>ASL
19/M/Northern Europe
Asian/european, 172cm, dark brown hair and brown eyes, I like anime, visual novels and vidya. I sometimes dabble in music, gardening and fishing :D
Cute girl who is nice to talk to
>Not looking for
Men, trans, gooners and meanies >:c
>Discord Tag
6suiker9

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.