[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what are good traveling?
>never book on a weekend, wait till teusday
>clear brower history before checking flight prices
>Airbnb a single room with single bathroom
Also next 2 months im free, so where should i go to just waste 10k in whores. (no Thailand please,. im into Scandinavian hos
>>
>>2658840
None of that is true
>>
>>2658843
the tuesday one is true, booking on a weekend is way more expensive.
>>
Have 2 copies of your passport in different places in case you lose one.
>>
>>2658852
is that a thing?
>>
>>2658852
You can’t get 2 passports in my country. When you renew your passport you have to send the old one back to the government or they won’t give you the new one
>>
>>2658840
>10k in whores
>Scandinavian
idk Germany or the netherlands.
>>
>>2658852
I have a better one: don't loose your passport
>>
>>2660136
i agree, he should make sure not to LOSE his passport too.
>>
>>2658840
Lots of the bigger airlines will inflate their "flights only" prices on their site to encourage you to book package holiday with them. You can get around this by using their "multi-city" searches and just selecting the flights on there or by finding a third party price comparison site to book through.
>>
>>2660136
>>2658852

I have an even better one. Get a passport, report it as lost. Get another passport. Now you have two passports. One of them being a "dummy" passport you can use to walk around with.

This helps if you're in a country where people will steal your passport. Just give them the dummy one and go use your real one.
>>
>>2658840
>so where should i go to just waste 10k in whores
>Note: Discussions of prostitution or sex tourism are not permitted on /trv/.
mods? can you read?
>>
>>2660376
Good advice.
>>2660626
for free? i would live there.
>>2660631
its more traveling tips, the whore thing is extra,

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.