[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: catalonia.png (763 KB, 742x642)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
Here's mine for a 3 week vacation in Catalonia + Andorra

Andorra (3 days): Go hiking/climbing/cycling in the mountains

Lleida (2 days): Check out the city for one day, then go hiking in Mont-Rebei Gorge

Tarragona (4 days): Roman ruins, the beach, vineyards, monestaries. Really a fuck ton to do.

Girona (5 days): There's even more here. First of all the city itself was a filming location for Game of Thrones.
Costa Brava has so many beautiful towns, too many to list, most notably Cadaques which is near Cap De Creus.
Olot provides a natural park with inactive volcanoes.

Barcelona (5 days): Has enough to explore in the city without travelling out.
>>
what's the reason for starting in andorra? eu based?
>>
>>2659582
I figured it'd be best to start with the hardest to reach place, since it is only reachable by bus from Barcelona and Lleida, atleast from the Spain side.
>>
>>2659585
>it'd be best to start with the hardest to reach place
but you'd be flying into Barcelona anyway, why not start there?
>>
>>2659610
Aktschully it's comlicated

I'm travelling from Madrid, and the place closest is Lleida
There are no planes in Andorra so the trip can't end there
Knowing that, it's possible to make a round trip from either Lleida or Barcelona.
However the Pyrenees region only has buses, so it'd take multiple stops to get through the north region. There's really no convinent way to cover northern Catalonia unless you want to travel an entire day
Meaning Andorra and Girona can only be connected by train+bus through Lleida and Barcelona.
>>
File: IMG_3559.png (1.35 MB, 1561x899)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
My rough map of the month I intend to spend in Austria, Germany and various neighboring countries this fall.
Fly in and out of Vienna, rent a car for $11/day in Bratislava and make my way clockwise along the blue line.
I’ll be sleeping in the rental car most nights, and might vlog along the way
>>
>>2659580
I would like to make three routes but I found myself in three clusterfucks
>1 - Central Asia
It seems that it isn't a good thing to cross Tajikistan-Kyrgystan at Fergana Valley
>>
File: Bagunça na Europa.png (378 KB, 706x661)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>2659727
My second clusterfuck is a trip by Adriatic. The clusterfucks are in Bosnia and Albania (in this case with their hellish logistics)
>>
>>2659727
And this is my final clusterfuck. Although it is a straight path all those trips are 5x longer due to Andean roads (plus unpredictable blockades at Bolivian roads)
>>
>>2659727
Interesting choice of going to Kyrgystan, don't know what there is to see there except rural villages
>>
File: file.png (1.81 MB, 959x668)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
this was my plan for 3 days in Rome. I am a very obsessive travel planner and will do everything in advance (apart from picking restaurants)

>>2659720
good luck parking in hallstatt then lmao
>>
File: file.png (72 KB, 677x771)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>2660383
i.e. I make a document like this for every trip with details
>>
>>2660383
>good luck parking in hallstatt then lmao
I won't park in the town itself lol, but there are plenty of free parking areas at various distances from town
>>
>>2659614
I did a day-trip to Andorra from Barcelona and it is doable if you go early and plan something interesting to do during siesta time.
>>
Seems a shame to skip Figueres and the Salvador Dali museum.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.